Have you been spanked?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
Saraha said:
Should a cuckold ask for soft, medium or firm spanking discipline, or is that his wife's option?

It's my wifes option.

Reactions: aylanali
I love paddling myself.I have one that is a leather paddle with the word slut cut into the top leather so it leaves the words on his ass......I think a woman that is not spanking her man is not properly training him.....I like an electric fly swatter also_Ohhhh I love those wimpers it makes my panties wet......

Sassa

Reactions: Asianswitch and Custer Laststand
Miss Sassa said:
I love paddling, myself. I have a leather paddle with the word slut cut into the top leather so it leaves the words on his ass...... I think a woman that is not spanking her man is not properly training him..... I like an electric fly swatter also. Ohhhh I love those wimpers, it makes my panties wet......

Sassa

Excellent, Ms. Sassa, you are on the right track. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

BTW, what is the nature of an electric fly swatter? I haven't heard of those before. Are they battery-operated, or do you plug them into a wall outlet? Do they have electrodes on the "business end" of the device, such that when they make contact with skin an electric current instantaneously flows from one electrode to the other?

Thanks in advance for enlightening me, and any discipline-oriented wives who may read your reply.

She likes to use a belt on me-yummm

Reactions: Asianswitch
Hi Ms. Jamon,

jamon said:
It took some convincing to get my hubby to let me spank him and now it's part of our playing at least three times a week. What have I started? ;)

Excellent, and congratulations! It sounds like you've taken firm control of your marriage.

Regarding your question ("What have I started?"): your husband's acceptance of spankings from you "at least 3 times a week" (very impressive!) suggests rather strongly he wants you to take the lead and become head of your household.... or that he would be amenable to a discussion of this and an assertion by you that it's time to change your relationship to a wife-led marriage.

To see the advantages to yourself in this, and — just as important — begin moving your husband in this direction, I suggest reading Ms. Elise Sutton's extensive website. If you find it of interest, you might also consider reading one or both of her books and/or subscribing to her e-zine, "Predominant." See:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

You might also find this site of interest, if you aren't familiar with it already:

Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC)

Good luck!

—Custer

Reactions: Asianswitch
Saraha said:
Should a cuckold ask for soft, medium or firm spanking discipline, or is that his wife's option?

I think a cuckold should be able to make reasonable requests as long as they are asked respectfully. The Wife, of course, has no obligation to fulfill the request. Communication is often a good thing. As for me - firm please?

Reactions: cute_sandra
I like to hear that the Bull spanks the cuckold from time-to-time.
I also believe a mother-in-law should help her daughter decide and enforce the cuckold rules of the marriage.

A mother needs to ensure her daughter is getting adequate sex from her husband or alternatively by several lovers. It might be helpful for a MIL to measure the penis so she can have empathy with her daughter if there are complaints of poor performance in bed.

Reactions: Asianswitch and MyWifeDatesNow
am spanked on regular bases. Mistress believes it keep my mind in a submissive thinking pattern. In fact because I made the huge mistake of questioning the amount of time she is spending with her current female lover. Mistress has now moved on to using a cane on me every night until I learn my lesson. Plus she has started to write humiliating things on be everyday so I have to see it all day long.

Oh yes… I forgot that tonight Mistress and her GF will both be spanking me to teach me a lesson.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Custer Laststand
when i was married i was spanked on a regular basis by my wife.Sometimes with a crop and other times with a wooden spoon.I was also whipped by her lover on a few occasions,although i think he was more embarrased the first time than i was.

Very exciting thread! When I was a schoolboy I lived with my aunt and her boyfriend, both in their early 30's. They used to cane me for the slightest misdemeanour which at first I resented but realised it was making me very aroused! I then used to provoke situations which resulted in a good caning. They obviously enjoyed it as much as I. This lasted for about 3 years. The boyfriend actually popped my cherry. No doubt those early experiences have made me what I am today; a cuck who loves being whipped, caned and being subservient to some of my wifes bulls.

Reactions: Sissyjohn
My younger g/friend is into spanking me, and I enjoy it. She has never done it in front of her lovers but I would love that!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Mom administered all punishment:

I now know the infractions were sometimes real, and other times for her pleasure and to exert her dominance. Dad was brilliant but a total wimp to mother. My brother never received this treatment and gleefully watched my punishment. I was ordered to select three peach tree limbs and bring them to my mother, several trips might be necessary, I was then ordered to remove my pants, shorts, and often my shirt and undershirt. I was told to bend over and count the licks. If I moved or squalled or crenged, the lash did not count. Often my blood would cover my back and ass and drops reach the ground. The worst was having my brother or one of her friends see my punishment.

It made me hard?

Attachments

• mimi@hard.jpg
    mimi@hard.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 266
Reactions: Custer Laststand and MyWifeDatesNow
I told my husband (now ex husband) I was going to spank him once and he said only if you shoot me first.

Hi Ms. Kimcarl,

kimcarl said:
I told my husband (now ex husband) I was going to spank him once...

Very good. Obviously you understood and appreciated the importance of being your husband's disciplinarian, and of him accepting that as an important component of your role as his boss-wife.

kimcarl said:
...and he said, only if you shoot me first.

Not a wise reply, here in the land of "greater wealth for the wealthy and a gun in every pocket." (That is, if you live in the US.)

But, your description of your non-obedient man as your "ex husband" suggests his failure to accept your authority as the woman of your household may have led to the demise of his marriage to you. I hope you've done better since then.

—Custer

when my ex-wife was getting booty from a co-worker and also scrogging another married guy 20 years older than her, I proved to be too belligerent which caused her to withdraw. I crawled to her naked and begged to be cropped. She agreed. It worked. I started to enjoy her ultra slutty sexuality and she ended up regularly hooking up with two more new guys while still fucking the two others. Wow. Not for everyone but helped me to really be able to see things her way, much to her delight.

Reactions: Asianswitch, MyWifeDatesNow and Custer Laststand
Namsbitch,

Thanks for your interesting account.

Namsbtch said:
When my ex-wife was getting booty from a co-worker and also scrogging another married guy 20 years older than her, I proved to be too belligerent...

Oh, oh...

Namsbtch said:
...which caused her to withdraw.

Sounds like your marriage was enroute to a bad ending...

Namsbtch said:
I crawled to her naked and begged to be cropped.

Very good. Clearly, you discerned the proper and appropriate action required to reestablish yourself in your wife's good graces...

Namsbtch said:
My wife agreed. It worked. I started to enjoy her ultra slutty sexuality, and she ended up regularly hooking up with two new guys while continuing to fuck her previous two lovers. Wow.

Cool! So your submission to your wife blistering your ass with her crop increased her confidence, enabling her to realize her sexual satisfaction required 5 men, including you as her cuckold husband, and be confident this would meet with your full agreement and approval...

Namsbtch said:
Not for everyone, but it helped me really see things my wife's way, much to her delight.

Sounds like a positive outcome for all. BTW, after your initial cropping did your wife regularly bend you over her knee, in the nude (while she remained fully dressed, presumably), and blister your ass with her crop? Or, was her initial disciplinary action sufficient to maintain your obedience and keep you in line throughout the rest of your marriage to her...?

—Custer

My mom spanked me a few times, to punish: it hurter i.e.: non excitement at all.
My wife never did.
I've been wondering why tis fetish is so strong on many. It has no effect on me

My ex-girlfriends lover would spank me all the time. He was much older than both of us- old enough to be our father.
He wanted to completely emasculate me in front of her, make her see me as a little boy, so he would undo my belt and pants, put me on his lap, tear down my underwear, and go to town on my bare ass until I'd sob like a child. He had big, rough hands and was quite strong. All the while he'd taunt me and talk to me like I was a little boy- afterwards, tears streaming down my face, he'd make me kiss him on his cheek and call him Daddy. It was a real mindfuck and it made it so that my girlfriend no longer thought of me as sexually viable, just a little boy to laugh at.
Before she left me, they both got into treating me like a pre-pubescent kid. The old man would sit me in front of the TV before taking her to the bedroom and turn on a children's program, ruffly my hair like a kid, even bring me little presents like candy or comic books. It was extremely humiliating, as you can imagine, but the conditioning worked- I respected and feared him, and never challenged his right to lay the pipe to my girlfriend.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Hey bitchboy,
several of my wife's lovers have spanked me in front of her, while scolding me like a child. The first guy to do it also put me in panties for my spankings, and before long when ever he would come over I would have to be in panties and a dress. More then once he would spank me, march me into the bed room and stick me in the corner, panties down, dress pinned up, crying, while he made love to my wife. It was very humiliating.