• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you ever banged a muslim woman?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
I had one Muslim woman that was in love with me and most definitely would have opened her legs. She was very petite and it would have been fun to just overwhelmed her physically. But it came with way too many issues and I eventually dropped her as a friend. Another woman was Indian but not Muslim she was a great fuck. But the troubles left over from an abusive arranged marriage was way too much baggage. Despite a good start and the fact that she made really good money, she started getting into nag mode early and it went downhill from there.

Reactions: goodhusbanddd and Kwacka
Deviant dad said:
Yea man
We were about 17 and she was rebelling.
I used her like a little fucktoy and her parents found out
Last I saw of her
Lol
Yeah ..bro ..fuck Muslim whores..

Reactions: Deviant dad and Kwacka
A muslim wife in her hijab...with nothing under... just ready to fuck... BEST

• Wow
Reactions: Kwacka
Another muslim hottie needing black cock

1636523612141.png

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, ashley71, Georgecq and 6 others
redheads said:
Another muslim hottie needing black cock

1636523612141.png
I she were my wife I'd share her with any guy that she wanted to fuck.

Recently back from a work trip combined with a visit to a colleague's familie in Iran. We visited a mentalhospital and they asked us for coming over to give advice on threatment and the problems they have keeping Covid at a minimum in their hospital.
Years back my visa was denied, like as in most middle eastern countries because of my years in the military and spending a lot of time in Israël. My colleague has left Iran about 25years ago and was also permitted to visit Iran for the first time.

First of all have to mention that i found the country very welcoming and modern, not like i espected at all. Younger females look amazing, some even stunning. So we met a lot of nice people and had a great trip. Met a physician assistent there, she was really good looking. Bit like the Cardassian sisters, that kind of type slim body with pretty face and bigger then aspected but firm looking butt.
We went to visit his family and when we got back for a last visit to the mentalhospital she came at me like we were long time friends. Was obvious to impress her female colleagues who were looking how she knew us. We had lunch and she had loads of questions, at one point how i liked the Iranien women. She was open and told she had a aranged marriage but hadn't seen her husband in a while, he had work in the north so she told she was bored often. After a while said Iranien males were to respectful and kept talking about her husband more then having interest in her. She was fishing for compliments and told her i didn't know the custems in Iran, when she asked how i did this in the Netherlands i told her not to be shocked but i would tell her i will be taking her to my hotel and give that big ass some spanking because she was acting naughty. Girl laughed and said she would love to be in a other country then in Iran at the moment.
Had a huge wtf moment and after her fishing this way for attention she could say no but she would not get angry or upset when i told her what i wanted. Told her to finish her drink and we would go up to my room. She said yes and in the elevator i had my hand under her dress and felt a shaven already wet pussy. She pushed her butt back and asked to be carefull no one would see from the hallway or when doors would open. unfortunately it was not a long ride up. She looked in the hallway and she followed me a few meters back because of people were in the hallway. When they left she slipped in my room. Got her clothes off and had her suck me for a while. On the bed noticed she was really wet, never seen girls wetter then her. She smiled and had no problem licking it of my fingers when i put fingers in her mouth.
She told she only wanted to fuck for a moment with a condom because she was to afraid i would cum inside her and get her pregnant. After a few minutes she said it was Ok if i would fuck her from behind. Girl had no problem taking it all in and really ejoyed anal while playing with her pussy.

She told girls from really young age on know that from anal you can't get pregnant and sometimes older sisters show how to stretch and enjoy analsex. She only had unprotected or longer fucking with her husband but when she would cheat she always had analsex or suck a guy.

Reactions: goodhusbanddd, toolman2c, Kwacka and 1 other person
Yeah I want to but never found one

redheads said:
As a white or black man, have you ever banged a muslim woman

1621094944169.png
1621095250663.png
No. But I would use her as my personal fuck toy

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka
redheads said:
Anyone want to bang this slut
1624413227730.png
Beautiful lady!! Nice body!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c and Kwacka
redheads said:
Fuck her ass

1627423421589.png
Looks like she has a nice thick ass! Can I use it as I want?

Reactions: toolman2c and Kwacka
Anyone want to video chat? Possible share their wife in person or on cam?

israelibulll said:
yeah, since i am from israel we ge a lot of them, built for hard fuck, my fav one are the hijabi
Yeah ..bro

redheads said:
As a white or black man, have you ever banged a muslim woman?
No. But, I'll admit that the women in the two photos you posted look super sensuously-sexy.

I've slept with a muslim guy and my hubby totes has fantasies about muslim women but he's never been with one. IDK why but theyre kinda exotic I guess ^.^

• Love
Reactions: tlxyz, toolman2c and Arabguym
redheads said:
Fucking their ass must be so hot

1622388889734.png
I want to cum in her big ass and in her hijab

gizlilikicin said:
my wife is muslim

I want to abuse of your muslin wife

I wish!

BustyHotwifeLou said:
Yes but she was a genuine Muslim girl.