• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you met the men who had sex with your wife?

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date

johnmasters

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
If you have watched your wife having sex with another man then, of course, you have met the man. For those of us who have not had that pleasure perhaps the next best thing is to have met them in some other setting. My wife has admitted to having full penetrative sex with three other men, two before we married and one after.

The first was Kevin, he took her virginity. I didn't meet him as was no longer on the scene when I met her.

The second was Gavin who took her out to dinner one evening and had his way with her in the back of his car afterwards. She maintained it was not consensual. One evening (this was before we were married) we were out with my parents and met Gavin in a pub. My wife introduced him to me and my parents and we all chatted for about 20 minutes or so. I knew who he was, couldn't say anything because my parents were there, and was very much aware that she was talking to him as though her were a special friend.

The third, Andrew, one of my wife's work colleagues, enrolled for the same evening class as my wife (we'd been married for 20 years by then) and one evening he came to our house to help her take some materials to the class. We said hello to each other but we couldn't have a conversation because the children were present. I don't know if he and my wife were already having sex then but if not they started soon after. He was the man who made a cuckold of me. I've often thought about him and would really like to meet him again and get his side of things.

Of course, knowing that my wife is capable of keeping secrets I do wonder if I will meet other men who have enjoyed her, you never know.

Have you met any of the men who have had sex with your wife? Under what circumstances did you meet them?

Reactions: JeffCA, Rayagr and crt
johnmasters said:
If you have watched your wife having sex with another man then, of course, you have met the man. For those of us who have not had that pleasure perhaps the next best thing is to have met them in some other setting. My wife has admitted to having full penetrative sex with three other men, two before we married and one after.

The first was Kevin, he took her virginity. I didn't meet him as was no longer on the scene when I met her.

The second was Gavin who took her out to dinner one evening and had his way with her in the back of his car afterwards. She maintained it was not consensual. One evening (this was before we were married) we were out with my parents and met Gavin in a pub. My wife introduced him to me and my parents and we all chatted for about 20 minutes or so. I knew who he was, couldn't say anything because my parents were there, and was very much aware that she was talking to him as though her were a special friend.

The third, Andrew, one of my wife's work colleagues, enrolled for the same evening class as my wife (we'd been married for 20 years by then) and one evening he came to our house to help her take some materials to the class. We said hello to each other but we couldn't have a conversation because the children were present. I don't know if he and my wife were already having sex then but if not they started soon after. He was the man who made a cuckold of me. I've often thought about him and would really like to meet him again and get his side of things.

Of course, knowing that my wife is capable of keeping secrets I do wonder if I will meet other men who have enjoyed her, you never know.

Have you met any of the men who have had sex with your wife? Under what circumstances did you meet them?
I know all except 2 or 3 of my wife’s lovers

Reactions: johnmasters
johnmasters said:

All women are very good at keeping secrets! But we love them and have to except that they will tell us what we need to know.

I have had a few times I wondered if wife was fucking some guy or not. She said no so I left it at that. It's an open marriage, more on her end, so she has no reason to lie.
Most the guys I have at least chatted with online. But there are a hand full I don't even know what they look like. It does make a mind wonder when a guy says hi to her at the store

Reactions: Rayagr and crt

Users who are viewing this thread