• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Having Children

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

From a non-erotic point of view.

My question is should it bother me that my wife and I want children but she doesn't want me to be the father of her child. We have talked about adoption and she seems fine with that. I have asked her why she doesn't want me to be the father but she will never give me a straight answer. If we can't work this out I can't imagine we would be ready to raise a child together.

Again, I am looking at this from a non-sexual/erotic angle. This might not be the best forum to ask this question in.

From a non-erotic point of view, hell yes it should bother you!

Susan's Slave said:
From a non-erotic point of view, hell yes it should bother you!

At first it really did not bother me, however I started really thinking about it.
We both want children and as long as she is happy why should it matter who the biological father or mother for that matter is.

I know she loves me and we are happily married. I just don't understand her aversion to me being a/the biological father.

Is there some genetic trait in your family that she may not want passed on. In my family there is a lot of autism, probably gene related. We had kids and one is autistic. I decided to get cut so I won't father anymore.

of course who would want to breed with a sissy like me anyway?

xox
gw3n

no, not that I know of.

I do not know of any genetic/hereditary problems in my family that would be a cause for alarm.

Wife does not want?

This will nor hold.
Find another woman who will want you.
There are plenty.

Most couples will Love the Cage & Bird...apparently she only loves your bird (cock), but your kids (genes)...:(

With so many Marriages ending in divorce, perhaps she is already ensuring that you have no biological ties that would prevent her from taking full custody in the future? Just a guess and not meant to be personal! Otherwise.. strange... very strange...

Does she have any knowledge of your time on these blogs or a fantasy of her with others?
She might be fueling you cuckold fantasies.
Otherwise I have to agree with the others
My wife was married 2 times prior to me, with no kids. She told me years ago she kept careful track of her cycles so she didn't run any risk of getting preg. By either guy cause she knew early on that unless the ex's grewup or something changed.
We gave two kids and they are mine. There was never a doubt we were having kids when we got married. So sorry man you gotta look at other reasons.

Think about it

HTML:
[quote="firedrop2007, post: 206782"]From a non-erotic point of view.

My question is should it bother me that my wife and I want children but she doesn't want me to be the father of her child. We have talked about adoption and she seems fine with that. I have asked her why she doesn't want me to be the father but she will never give me a straight answer. If we can't work this out I can't imagine we would be ready to raise a child together.

Again, I am looking at this from a non-sexual/erotic angle. This might not be the best forum to ask this question in.[/QUOTE]

Go look in the mirror, do you like what you see? What traits do you have that she would want to pass on?

Maybe she wants a superior child and does not feel you can give her one?

Then maybe you and her just do not communicate, I have a feeling the truth lies here.

Attachments

• n_aCA445HTR.jpg
    n_aCA445HTR.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 253
Ok..

Thank you for all your replies you have given me a few things to think about. However I think I will keeping talking with her about this and if she really doesn't want me to the the father of her/our children I will be ok with her decision.

It is rather unusual that she should be saying that. If I were in your shoes I'd definitely want to get to the bottom of why she doesn't want you to father her children. There clearly are lots of things happening in her head that she’s not telling you about. I’m afraid it could even be a relationship breaker. Good luck!

You are defiantly on the wrong forum!! You need to be searching for a "Law Advice" forum!! Any man that stays with a woman who actually has the nerve to say what she did to you, must be mentally handicapped, IMO, and probably has a mental defect, that should not be passed on anyway.
If you believe your wife "Loves You", after saying something like that for real?, I would seriously, suggest some professional individual therapy!! That is just fd' up to the highest degree!!! (All fantasies aside)

bugme_not said:
You are defiantly on the wrong forum!! You need to be searching for a "Law Advice" forum!! Any man that stays with a woman who actually has the nerve to say what she did to you, must be mentally handicapped, IMO, and probably has a mental defect, that should not be passed on anyway.
If you believe your wife "Loves You", after saying something like that for real?, I would seriously, suggest some professional individual therapy!! That is just fd' up to the highest degree!!! (All fantasies aside)

We have talked this over(and over) and I know for 100% fact that she loves me. Our lifestyle, for better or worse is not a fantasy I understand and accept that.

Just last week we sat down again and had a serious conversation about this subject and she feels that I would not make the best biological match when in comes to our children. She doesn't want the biological father to be apart of the upbringing only her and I.
I do not fully understand why she feels this way but I am here to support her in any way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread