• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He Fucks My Wife Before Work

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

6.30 am,i knock on the door of what used to be my bedroom and await the order "come in". i enter put the tray on the bedside table,curtsy to SIR and begin serving him breakfast.
I have been awake since 5am,firstly to put my makeup, and french maids uniform,on.
"show me your panties,cocksucker" he orders
"Yes SIR" as i turn bend forward pull up the back of my skirt t reveal my stocking tops and tiny black silky frilly panties.
My wife is awaking "oh you have such a fuckable ass,darling"she tells me
"and you are just fuckable"says SIR as he kisses my wife,rolling on top of her.
I quickly clear the breakfast things and stand to attention at the foot of the bed
He pulls her legs up onto his broad muscular sholders and she crosses them behind his kneck,as he begins to pump his huge 10 inch cock into my wife
she screams with pleasure as i watch his muscular rump pound up and down
"honey,you know how RUss likes his ass kissed when he's fucking me,do it NOW!!!!"
The fucking of my wife didn't stop as i lay on the bed positioning myself between SIR'S legs,puting my nose between his ass then finding his ass with my tougue,his pounding of my wife's cunt didn't miss a beat as i kissed and licked his arse
"OOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH" screamed my wife
"thats a good sissy fagot,ass slut" SIR rasped as i continued to kiss ass
He finally cum twenty mins later,huge gushes of spunk into my wife's cunt,with some dripping onto my face.
as soon as he had finished cumming ,i took his now sofrt cock in my mouth to clean him up as they both lay there in the afterglow.
He got up and walked towards the shower
"gotta go,got a meeting"
"aww honey"pined my wife
"Must go,hey fagot,clean all my spunk out your wife's cunt,but don't make her cum,that's for when i get back,understand?
"YES SIR"
"Good cos if you make her cum,what will happen?"
"I will be severely punished SIR"
"Good glad you understand that"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread