• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heating up at the store

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Occasionally my Andrew goes shopping with me. Several weeks ago we were searching for different cuisine either in jars, cans or fresh. My eye caught some delicasie on a lower shelf. Andrew standing near me was investigating the upper shelves. I had worn a wrap round skirt tied at the waist . I had bent down in knee position to view the item and as I did my skirt loosened somewhat. I couldn't adjust it quickly enough as Andrew just stood there, not helping me up. His cock formed a bulge, facing me looking between my legs. As always and upon Andrew's orders not to wear panties but it was without thought and punishable that I was wearing panties. He helped me up and twisted my arm dragging me out of the store without having purchased anything. We got to the car, opened the door and as I tried to enter it, he pulled off my short skirt leaving me out in the open in my panties.
Being his ******* fuck slut made my horny cunt wet. Once in the car, he closed door, unzipped and ordered me to jack him off. He shot a load on my legs. His cum was wasted on me, it should had been in my deep throat satisfying my master. We arrived at home, once the door slammed shot, he pulled me by my hair to the sofa, bend me over and hit my ass harder and harder till tears rolled down my cheeks. In rage he easily tore off my skimpy panties and spanked me again.
NEVER EVER WEAR PANTIES he screamed at me. I crawled to him begging for forgiveness, looking up at him with my tear filled eyes as his cock squirted pee on me. He
pushed me to the floor with his foot as more golden shower washed over me.
ARE YOU MY FUCK SLUT, ARE YOU NOT he asked
YES MY MASTERFUL DARLING YES YES
The following week he shopped with me again. Before we left the house, he lifted my dress inspected me and was happy to see my uncovered shaved pussy. Andrew rewarded me, fingered my pussy deeply until my orgasms rolled over my body. It weakened me and slipped to the floor. Opened for my Andrew, completely spread my pussy waiting to be rewarded
OOOHHH YYYEESS....

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Icummin, GEMINIWITHABWC and 2 others
Andrew my husband appreciates it that you read my post on how he treats me. I deserve it

Helga said:
I deserve it.
Many.... perhaps most.... people would say Andrew treats you abusively, Ms. Helga.

I would also say, though, you deserve to be treated in the ways you want and need to be treated, including.... in a sexual sense.... in ways that turn you on. If you want to be treated in the ways Andrew is treating you, then it sounds like you're getting what you need from him.

Helga said:
Andrew my husband appreciates it that you read my post on how he treats me. I deserve it
I'm glad Andrew has done such a good job on teaching you how a slut should respond to her master.

BwH said:
I'm glad Andrew has done such a good job on teaching you how a slut should respond to her master.
We are married 22 yrs. He introduced me slowly into the world of obedience

Helga said:
We are married 22 yrs. He introduced me slowly into the world of obedience
Starting to work on my wife. Married 30 years. She's always been a little bit of a slut for me. Just need to teach her some obedience.

BwH said:
Starting to work on my wife. Married 30 years. She's always been a little bit of a slut for me. Just need to teach her some obedience.
I hope you can accomplish it to have a more obedient wife. It began during a party, telling me to be nice to his best mate. Didn't know what he meant when I felt a hand under my dress. Trying to push it away when Andrew came into the room and told me to let him feel me up

Helga said:
I hope you can accomplish it to have a more obedient wife. It began during a party, telling me to be nice to his best mate. Didn't know what he meant when I felt a hand under my dress. Trying to push it away when Andrew came into the room and told me to let him feel me up
That is great. She is learning some. She has always heard how one friend of mine has a huge cock. I convinced him to show it to her one night. She was impressed. She was hesitant but I finally demanded she suck it. Worked well for all of us!

BwH said:
That is great. She is learning some. She has always heard how one friend of mine has a huge cock. I convinced him to show it to her one night. She was impressed. She was hesitant but I finally demanded she suck it. Worked well for all of us!
Hope your wife has gone further. I feel slutish when wear high heels and micro skirt. I let my coat fall open almost ******* my pussy. A micro skirt slips up easily

Reactions: 69eatmore77

Users who are viewing this thread