• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heidi Klum True Black Cock Slut-read This!!

• Thread starterluv2cuck2005
  • Start date
He must have a big dick cuz he's so ugly that I can't see what else would have attracted her. I wouldn't do him.

Yes, it all goes back to the BBC

There was a story that was circulating a year or 2 ago that claimed that Heidi Klum is also a backdoor queen. No doubt she's getting the black cock in her ass now!

I'm all for women getting BBC but that Seal is one ugly dude.

For those of you who care, Heidi and Seal will be live on the Oprah show tomorrow afternoon at 4:00pm CDT. I just saw the promo while I was reading this posting.

I wonder if she'll mention his package on tv lol

i heard that she is a black baby machine and that he has gotten her pregnant more than once!

Black or white babies pop out of her like wind does for other people. She has a daughter by Flavio Briatore and has Seal bringing up her white baby. Not only has Seal been beaten by the ugly stick, but Flavio is not far behind either.

Maybe she feels sorry for the ugly and is compelled to sleep with them, If so I might be in.

Fanstastic story .... ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so true nopanties

Users who are viewing this thread