• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Again :-)

• Thread starterSoCalCouple
  • Start date
We're still here ;-)

Great to hear from you guys again.

She's just soooooooooo hot!!!

Hey Everyone!
I finally made the leap into selling some video clips. They're pretty inexpensive so hopefully you won't mind checking them out. They're at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/30409
xoxoxo
Candy Coffin

theres some talent!

kidkarl said:
theres some talent!

Well which talent do you speak of? I'd love to know what you like :)

AWESOME

A clips4sale is a great idea. Look forward to seeing more stuff there. She is HOT!!

SoCalCouple said:
Well which talent do you speak of? I'd love to know what you like :)

Working his pole with no hands...well I wish those lips where around my cock. I love it Watching you suck his cock is pretty hot. I love the tattoos. I can tell u would be lots of fun in bed

I just wish there were some bulls on this site that were in the So Cal area. I haven't one hook up from here yet and it's a bit of a bummer.

more pics wtFFFFF!!!!?

SoCalCouple said:
I just wish there were some bulls on this site that were in the So Cal area. I haven't one hook up from here yet and it's a bit of a bummer.

babe I do some traveling If and when Im in that area you will know it

It seems this girls groups have vanished.. where did she go?

No one was participating in my group and I was tired of it being a one-way street, so I deleted it.

SoCalCouple said:
No one was participating in my group and I was tired of it being a one-way street, so I deleted it.
Good for You!!!

TTT

Love this girls pics

love the pics and i love ink

WOW she looks so good with all that big black cock in her pussy and cumming on her face, I hope you finished up with a big kiss when she was done!

Users who are viewing this thread