• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello all Im into Black men

• Thread starter4Nuccas
  • Start date

4Nuccas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2006
Im 22. Im from New York. And love to date Black men, here are a few pictures of myself. Tell me what you think.

hey slut i would fuck you until you scream

whats your emai;

Damn!!!!! Very nice! The things I could do with you...

No Joke. I will be in Denver tomorrow thru Friday. Hit me up at totally_qt@hotmail.com. You won't be sorry... promise. Te Amo...

looking good

fitting and fine.....

4Nuccas said:
Im 22. Im from New York. And love to date Black men, here are a few pictures of myself. Tell me what you think.

you are quite healthy, with a nice ass to boot......

take care.
tunedupforu

send me pics bae

cock8 said:
send me pics bae
These are all i have. how about you guys send sum

im coming to ny in the next couple weeks to meet another member from here if you wantt o come with me message me on yahoo

yourdarksecret2006@yahoo.com

pretty face but you need to get rid of the clothes lol

CT BIG BLK COCK, Where something warm. It was in the high 60's yesterday, snowing today. Welcome to Colorado!

Sorry, Wear...

wow sounds great sweetie nice pictures
I would love to know where in new york are you located boricua get at me parot24@yahoo.com would love to get in touch with you..

I'm from philly and for you I'd be willing to travel.

hi cutie

Glad you posted a few of your pics...you look awesome.
Would love to get to know you...my profiles online here with a pic so check me about.

hello

I just wanna fire up your lovely pussy

i want you hmmm

I think I would bang that fat pretty ass, i'm in jerz, you got a yahoo acct.

28 yr old black male from the NJ/NYC area looking to hookup

Hi I'm a 28 yr old sexy black man from northern NJ about 15min from NYC. I would love to hook up if interested. If interested e-mail me back at justicebknown@yahoo.com8

Very sweet and sexy pictures sweetie.. send us some loose clothing pics

Users who are viewing this thread