• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello All

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date

Paulie73

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2010
Hello all,

My name is Paul. My and my wife Jessica have been married for 6 years. We are from New York. We have very limited experience with cuckolding, only experimenting with it once, at it wasn't the best of experiences. I met my wife in college, she is originally from Tennessee. I always confided my cuckolding fantasies to my wife and she always entertained my fantasies with role playing and telling me stories of how she used to fuck her ex-boyfriends.

Anyway long story short, We had been married for 4 years when my wife got an invitation to her 10th year high school reunion back in Tennessee. At the reunion my wife introduced me to several of her old high school friends when one of them struck a bell. A guy named George. I asked if he was "the George" and she replied yes. My wife dated George her senior year in high school and it was George who took my wife's virginity. George was one of the guys my wife frequently fantasized about during our wife sharing role play. Needless to say I was happy to finally put a face to the name but at the same time I was also a bit disappointed since he came off as being a bit of an a-hole. He didn't have the decency to introduce himself to me. He was a bit rude and disrespectful, eyeing my wife and flirting with her right in front of me. I wondered what she ever saw in this dude. He didn't seem all that smart and certainly wasn't an adonis or prince charming either. Jess played it down saying he wasn't being disrespectful, he was just a bit shy and besides she added, how does an ex-boyfriend introduce himself to his ex's husband. "Hi I'm George, I used to fuck your wife back in high school." We laughed and understood her point.

After a few drinks throughout the night, watching George and my dance, and some teasing from wife here and there. We found out George was staying a the same hotel and we decided to hook up with George for dinner the next day. During the day my wife and I talked and decided that we both were ready and wanted to live out the fantasy. We laid down some ground rules and picked a safe word if anyone wanted to stop everything.

My wife didn't think this night would lead to anything other than just flirting and maybe more dancing, but by the way he looked at her and flirted with her, I knew he wanted to fuck her. When evening came, we met George in the lobby. He shot a smug smile in my direction and then hugged and kissed my wife. He didn't even have the decency to introduce himself, or shake my hand before he started in on Jess. Dinner was mostly George undressing Jess with his eyes and making rude comments about how hot she looked. Me and Jess knew why we had invited him, but as far as he knew it was just dinner and catching up with an old friend. I was actually very close to stopping everything just because he was being such a dick.

He asked her to dance and the stayed on the dance floor for about 3 songs. I was starting the feel uneasy about the whole thing but decided to go through with our plan. Another kick in the balls to me was when he tried to kiss Jess on the dance floor. This dude was just an a-hole. I was just feet away and there were people around us who also knew my wife and were staying at the same hotel.

After the attempted kiss. Jess pulled me out to dance and we talked. Jess was also un-nerved by his recklessness and imprudence but nevertheless, she wanted to go through with the plan. As the night continued and the hotel bar was closing we decided to continue in our room. In order to give Jess some alone time with George, I told then to go ahead to the room, I would go across the street to gas station mart and by a case of beer. When I got back to the room it was empty. I immediately called Jess's cell and aske where she was. Before she told me where she was, she first asked me if I was sure I wanted to go ahead with this. My heart started racing and I hesitantly replied yes and then she told that George had taken her to his room instead. I walked over to his room, all the way at the other end of the buidling and 3 floors up.

When I finally made it to his room I knocked on his door it took him forever to open and the as if taunting me, he made it a point to smile at me while he zipped his pants. I looked over at my wife and she just smiled at me. I looked back at George and he smiled at me again, not a friendly smile but a devilish your wife just sucked my cock smile. My heart was racing and a million things were going through my mind. I was experiencing a mixture of extreme awe, raw fear, anger and excitement at the same time.

We had a few more drinks and them my wife and I headed back to our room. Back at our room Jess and I talked and I asked her if she did anything. She didn't reply but instead asked me not to be mad. Which of course meant yeah she did. She did give George head back in his room. I asked her why she went to his room and she said she knew I would figure it out.

We stayed up the whole night talking about what happened. Jess said she felt "short changed." Which didn't make her very happy. She felt he was all over the place, didn't know what he was doing, or was in such a hurry to get things going that he just wasn't concerned with doing a good job. In all she was disappointed and felt that if he hadn't been in such a rush the experience would have been more pleasureful and would have probably led to more than just a blowjob.

When she asked me what I thought, I said it would have been a much better experience if he hadn't been such an asshole. It would have been more exciting if he would have been more amicable and had a better personality and try to come off as rubbing it in my face that bedded my wife in high school and then rub it in my face again that my wife sucked his cock. Jess agreed and said he wasn't like that in high school.

I had to ask if she let him cum in her mouth and she replied disapointedly, no, he didn't cum and she didn't push forward once I got there because she wasn't liking his attitude either.

It was quite disapointing for both of us. It was our first and only time and we haven't gotten around to looking for someone else yet.

hi,

Cuckolding should be with partners u dont know are not former boyfriends....come to Chicago

Paulie,

I am sorry for you and your wife that your first experience did not go well. Post a personal ad here or on Craigslist.org and look until you find someone both of you will be comfortable with. You want to find someone that is really interested in making your experience together a positive one for all. Look for someone who is willing to go slow and work with you at a pace both of you feel comfortable with. Build a trusting relationship where you can play and experiment. Communicate frequently so everyone will be on the same page.

Don't be disheartened because of one bad experience

We are not completely disheartened. We still explore the fantasy in the bedroom and my wife has moved on from fantasizing about George to fantasizing about a guy from work, whom I met a company outing, he seems descent and well spoken. He and my wife get along and do the occasional innocent office flirting, but its never gone beyond that. She loves fantasizing about him fucking her while I watch.

She got me good a few months ago when she had to work late to finish a procurement contract. She texted me telling me was going to be home late, she was with Eugene. My heart sank and I immediately called her cell but it went straight to voicemail. I tried her office and that also went to voicemail. I must have tried her cell 10 times that night. About an hour later she texted me again with a teasing message "whats the matter, afraid I might be doing something?" About another hour later she came home with Eugene, he had offered to drop her off since it was a bit late and dark out. She invited him in for coffee and again he was very nice and made small talk. I asked Jess if anything happened, and she teased me only saying "bet you'd love to know, huh?" In the end she was just teasing, nothing happened, Eugene tends to be on the nice guy, professional side of the fense. That night though she teased me silly with make beleive stories of fucking Eugene at the office and sucking his cock in the car on the way home. All make beleive though.

lets hope Eugene grows some nuts and
makes a play for the old lady ...assuming he hasn't
already

Last night Jess and I were talking as we lay in bed. When Jess brought up the topic of Eugene and asked if me how I felt if she "did anything" with him. My heart skipped a beat and I asked if Eugene had gotten bolder in his flirtings with her. She said no but, then told me that they had to go to a vendor's headquarters in Syracuse to check out and test a product before writing up the final contract. My Jess and Eugene work for a consulting firm and do procurement contracts for several companies throughout NY, NJ and CT. Anyway Syracuse is about an 8 hour drive away, because of this, they had the option to secure overnight accomodations which meant she and Eugene could spend the night in Syracuse and return the next morning.

Anyway, Jess teased me all night about taking advantage of the situation, going out to dinner and drinks with Eugene after seeing the vendor and maybe convincing him to come back to her room and fucking him silly. We talked all night long going over possibilities, what we wanted and didn't want and in the end we agreed she would go for it. So the trip will take place as soon as they get a test date from the vendor.

Keep us posted. Would love to know what, if anything happens.

Keep us posted. :)

Looks like its not going to happen as intended. My wife's boss did not approve an overnight stay.

Users who are viewing this thread