• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello all

• Thread starterJohnny3344
  • Start date

Johnny3344

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2011
Just like to say hello,I am also a Cuck and have a few stories to tell you about my hot wife.

Lets hear more about u 2 as well as any cleanup duties you have on her and the Bull

Johnny3344 said:
Just like to say hello,I am also a Cuck and have a few stories to tell you about my hot wife.

Yes please, tell all!

Been together 15 years before I started questioning her,could believe what I was hearing but getting very hard hearing it.
She had been fucking behind my back all the time ,with what she call friends.
Anyway I asked her if it was still happening at she said yes,next question how big was he and her reply very big.I wanted to know more and asked her to find out how big,a few days past and the next time I asked she said she had asked him and he replied 11 and a half inches,I was shocked as I am only 6 on a good day.
She said that what impressed her was not the lenth but how thick it was.He fucks her 3/4 times a month.As she became more open to me she had told me she had fuck about 5 guys behind my back,not feeling anger just very turned on.
The guy with the big cock was a landscape gardener and he was all passing through but then she told me about another guy who also had a huge cock but the head was much bigger,she wouldn't tell me who it was
Two years past of her story's ,one Saturday she phoned me to say she was parking the car and her friend was taking off to fuck her a d did I mined,I said no about a hour later she arrived home and I lick and fucked her as she was telling me what he had done, I loved it and now I am a Cuck.
There is a guy in my town who is renowned for his massive cock a d when I brought his name up and told her I didn't like him she just smiled,now she has told me it is him and I just have to put up with it.

Johnny3344 said:
Been together 15 years before I started questioning her,could believe what I was hearing but getting very hard hearing it.
She had been fucking behind my back all the time ,with what she call friends.
Anyway I asked her if it was still happening at she said yes,next question how big was he and her reply very big.I wanted to know more and asked her to find out how big,a few days past and the next time I asked she said she had asked him and he replied 11 and a half inches,I was shocked as I am only 6 on a good day.
She said that what impressed her was not the lenth but how thick it was.He fucks her 3/4 times a month.As she became more open to me she had told me she had fuck about 5 guys behind my back,not feeling anger just very turned on.
The guy with the big cock was a landscape gardener and he was all passing through but then she told me about another guy who also had a huge cock but the head was much bigger,she wouldn't tell me who it was
Two years past of her story's ,one Saturday she phoned me to say she was parking the car and her friend was taking off to fuck her a d did I mined,I said no about a hour later she arrived home and I lick and fucked her as she was telling me what he had done, I loved it and now I am a Cuck.
There is a guy in my town who is renowned for his massive cock a d when I brought his name up and told her I didn't like him she just smiled,now she has told me it is him and I just have to put up with it.

Superb, now all you need is for her to fuck her lovers in front of you & get her to humiliate you, saying how big it is inside & its what she needs & not you!
Let her allow you to fuck her after he's cum so you can feel the wetness & how hot her used pussy is

I stumbled across Being a Cuck a few month back and now know I am one,
She came home from work about a year ago and told me some guy was showing a intrested in her and she fancied him.Well I told her to go for it.
A few days past and she came home and said they been for a coffee and he wanted to cook her a meal the following Saturday and she said yes.well Saturday arrived and I left her getting ready,she has a bald pussy and she was smooth all over,she showed me the knickers she had bought and then told me to go out and not phone her.when I arrived home she was gone.I was horny all evening , at about 12-30 she phoned me from the guys bathroom and she said nothing had happened yet but was about to and she would see me latter.I can't explain how I felt,jelous and excited at the same time.She arrived home about 6-30 am.we had a coffee and she told me had repeated on her about 4 times and he was very fit ,with a long cock not wide like she likes but he knew how to use it,

Users who are viewing this thread