• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Everyone

• Thread starterWannabesissy
  • Start date

Wannabesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2018
I have been married several times all of them cheated and any girlfriend i had cheated. As you can see by my pic i am now a diaper wearing want to be made to be a real sissy. I am bi curious since last marriage and i just wish to be a fem diaper sissy can anyone near northeast missouri please make it happen

Wannabesissy said:
I have been married several times; all of them cheated.
Excellent.... good for your former wives.
Wannabesissy said:
And, any girlfriend I had cheated.
Good for your former girlfriends, as well. This too sounds totally appropriate.
Wannabesissy said:
As you can see by my pic, I am now diaper-wearing [and] want to be made to be a real sissy. I am bi-curious since [my] last marriage, and I just wish to be a femmed diaper-wearing sissy. Can anyone near northeast Missouri please make it happen?
I think you'll have to take the initiative yourself in making that happen. Apparently there are some women — a small or very small percentage, presumably — who like the idea of being "adult baby mothers" (ABM's). Maybe an online search would enable you to get in touch with some of them.

(I don't live anywhere near NE Missouri, nor am I attracted to the idea of changing the diapers on some guy who's an adult.)

I'm buying stock in diaper companies..

Reactions: Wannabesissy

Users who are viewing this thread