• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello everyone

• Thread startermayalovesthomas
  • Start date

mayalovesthomas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2024
We are an Asian (f20) / American (m25) couple. My boyfriend finds it exciting when other men look at me. He has been reading the stories in the forum for some time and finally told me about it. After a lot of talking about it, we became members to exchange experiences here and to see what honesty towards each other and respect towards others can bring us.
To please him I added a photo.

003.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rwall, fallingtopieces, Easyballs and 16 others
mayalovesthomas said:
We are an Asian (f20) / American (m25) couple. My boyfriend finds it exciting when other men look at me. He has been reading the stories in the forum for some time and finally told me about it. After a lot of talking about it, we became members to exchange experiences here and to see what honesty towards each other and respect towards others can bring us.

003.jpg
Very hot. I know how your husband feels. Love guys looking at my wife ad well.

Reactions: fallingtopieces, Readyu and mayalovesthomas
mayalovesthomas said:

003.jpg
you got very nice body.

Reactions: fallingtopieces and mayalovesthomas
mayalovesthomas said:

003.jpg
Let's see some more pics w/ less clothes. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: fallingtopieces, MajorHorner and mayalovesthomas
And what a pleasure it is to look at you! Can’t wait to see if you post more!

Reactions: fallingtopieces
As requested.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, TheManOne, MajorHorner and 1 other person
mayalovesthomas said:
As requested.

View attachment 2706201
Mmmm you look as amazing as I would have guessed! Your man is a lucky guy to broth get to have you and that you’re willing to show off for him like this! Next step is sharing and I’d love to be the first to throw myself in for consideration!

I share my wife naked in public

A lot of us men who have gorgeous wives like for them to be admired and looked at. Some of us get excited thinking of them with others watching as they get pleased and please us. Sometimes it’s just the thought of them being ******* for others to get a glimpse of how hot you are and our wife of course

mayalovesthomas said:

003.jpg
Mmmmmm, you're fucking sexy hot.

mayalovesthomas said:

003.jpg
I never dreamed I'd enjoy other men looking.but when I realized it turn on,then I loved her showing off.your hot and yes we all want a taste

Users who are viewing this thread