• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello.. I'm SueAnn

• Thread starterSueAnn
  • Start date

SueAnn

Sue and James
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2022
New York
Hello.. I'm SueAnn
My fiancé (Kudalskies) told me about this whole thing and to be honest, I did not know such a lifestyle exist but I sure find it very exciting and fascinating and would love to explore
I was born and live in a northern African country but soon hope to move to the USA and look to enjoy the American dream. 🥰

SueAnn.

• Love
Reactions: HugeLoad, onlylooking, JazzzBBC and 12 others
SueAnn said:
Hello.. I'm SueAnn
My fiancé (Kudalskies) told me about this whole thing and to be honest, I did not know such a lifestyle exist but I sure find it very exciting and fascinating and would love to explore
I was born and live in a northern African country but soon hope to move to the USA and look to enjoy the American dream. 🥰

SueAnn
Hello Ms. SueAnn! Welcome to the forum! I hope your move to the USA works out well for you, and you are able to pursue your American dream in a satisfying hotwife / cuckold husband marriage with your fiancé Kudalskies.

Reactions: SueAnn and Kudalskies
SueAnn said:
Hello.. I'm SueAnn

SueAnn.
This is an excellent introduction. I hope you receive all the American dreams you want. You sound cool.

Reactions: SueAnn

Users who are viewing this thread