• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Members

• Thread starterMeliena
  • Start date

Meliena

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2008
Not really sure how it works in here. Hope to hear from people in letter soon thank you.:)

It looks like you've figured it out OK.

Hi Meliena,

Welcome! Since you've posted successfully, I think you've figured out how it works. You may need to be slightly more specific, though, about what you're looking for. (That's OK. It's what this forum is all about.)

Best wishes—

Custer

I'm new here so I'm just having a look round first and getting the idea of what various posters are like. What do YOU do for fun or fantasy? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meliena,

I see your "profile" does, in fact, include a photo of you and a little bit of background. My apologies for not noticing that before writing my post (above).

You are a *gorgeous* beautiful woman. *Very* attractive, definitely.

Best wishes—

Custer

Thank you all, yes i can put more portraits of me on here if i told how, husband does not want me on here but he learn to respect my wishes

Nice pointer Custer - I had missed that.
WOW!!! You are one beautiful woman :) A pleasure to meet you.

Adding pictures is easy - even I've managed to do it :D Click on the "Manage Attachments" button when you are typing your reply and follow the directions to find the pictures on your computer. I don't know if there is a limit but most people seem to post 5 per reply.

Ah, so you have your husband on the right track.... very good....

Meliena,

Meliena said:
Thank you all, yes I can put more portraits of me on here if I am told how....

You're welcome. It looks like Greymaster has told you what you need to know to post pictures. I'll look forward to seeing more of you, as will he (and the rest of us), I'm sure.

Meliena said:
....my husband does not want me on here, but he has learned to respect my wishes.

Excellent! It sounds like you have put your husband on the right track. To keep him there, you might consider reading Elise Sutton's web site:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

and her two books:

"Female Domination" an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (2003, 298 pages),

"The FemDom Experience" (2006, 317 pages)

(if you haven't already). Both books contain much material on the topic(s) of this forum. Both are available from well-known online distributors.

Best wishes—

Custer

welcome Meliena, tell us more about your desires to cuckold your hubby

Hi Meliena,

How are you doing? Did you receive some replies in the form of personal messages (PMs)? Are you still "out there" ....?

Best wishes—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread