• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello!

• Thread starterTxMatureHotWife
  • Start date

TxMatureHotWife

TxMatureHotWife4BigCocks
Beloved Member
Just wanted to say "Hello" and introduce ourselves. We're a "mature couple" with a small amount of cuckolding experience. We're DDF (DIisease and Drug Free), light drinkers, and observe a strict No Drama policy.

We're still very much in love, but looking for No Strings Attached encounters. Hubby is always present and willing to service both me and my lovers. We're exploring our swinging options. Hubby is not allowed to play, so we may be looking to find a swinging partner for me. This is something that we both want.

I am in my early 60's and prefer younger, well hung men. I don't consider myself a "size queen", but would like something bigger than Hubby has. (Which is very small) Before I met him, I was pretty promiscuous and had some great experiences - especially with guys who had larger cocks.

Please don't hesitate to DM me if you might want to chat.

Reactions: DaveJ, Ladiesfucker, Howlingwolves and 1 other person
TxMatureHotWife said:
Just wanted to say "Hello" and introduce ourselves. We're a "mature couple" with a small amount of cuckolding experience. We're DDF (DIisease and Drug Free), light drinkers, and observe a strict No Drama policy.

We're still very much in love, but looking for No Strings Attached encounters. Hubby is always present and willing to service both me and my lovers. We're exploring our swinging options. Hubby is not allowed to play, so we may be looking to find a swinging partner for me. This is something that we both want.

I am in my early 60's and prefer younger, well hung men. I don't consider myself a "size queen", but would like something bigger than Hubby has. (Which is very small) Before I met him, I was pretty promiscuous and had some great experiences - especially with guys who had larger cocks.

Please don't hesitate to DM me if you might want to chat.
What part of Texas are y’all in? I’m a 26 year old male in the Houston area

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife

Users who are viewing this thread