• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help and Advice

• Thread starterscandmc
  • Start date

scandmc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2006
Sorry if this goes on a bit but.....

....if any of you more experienced cucks or cuckoldresses could help and advise me.

I have been interested in this life style for several years now and although i will never be a die-hard cuck i would like the oppertunity to explore it a little more and maybe enjoy roll play as a cuck, however i am having trouble convincing my wife to get involved, you see that in day to day life i am a very dominent person and my wife is quite submissive (happy housewife type) although she does have a mind of her own.

I have sat her down and explaind it to her but she is not interested, however she did agreed to a 3some so long as it was with someone she already knows and would never get involved with a strangers, well i thought a 3some to start then maybe i would take more of a back seat and just watch untill shes happy with the situation and then maybe it would be easier to get her to cuck me, so we set about finding the right guy and she chose a work collegue of mine and i approached him however he turned us down.

This has left us both a little embarressed and has knocked her confidence in a big way, now she seems to have lost interest altogether.

I dont know what to do next or how to get it back on track, or am i going about this all the wrong way any help or advice would be greatly appriciated.

Attachments

• P1010118.jpg
    P1010118.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 435
Face the cold hard reality, this is not for everyone, so don't force it on your wife. You can rationalize it all you want, but if she's not interested, then shes not, leave it be

Hi scandmc,

I don`t believe in the thesis that there is always a way of success to convince your wife to do role reversal and developing a new lifestyle.

I am married now for nearly 30 years and I always was the head of the family. Children went their own ways and we had time to play by ourselves. Also I was head of a company with 150 employees.

Then one day I came home trying to convince my wife to take a more dominant role. I also tried to let her find some www stories about cuckolding. The first step was that she allowed a discussion about cuckolding and she found the topic very exiting. But nevertheless I was far away reaching my target. Endless discussions followed, trying to expand our experiences before 5!!! years later we had our first adventure.

I don`t know if this period is normal but I would suggest, be patient and don`t try to go three steps at once. Maybe then you will be successful.

fred

Users who are viewing this thread