• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help and what you think?

• Thread starterkinkybits
  • Start date

kinkybits

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
Hi, were a young married couple, im 23 and he's 27. I have only ever been with 2 different blokes before i got married, so i am a little un experianced on the sexual side. He has been with quite a few!!

We have been toying with the idea of swinging or cucking for the past few months and every time we discuss it he gets really turned on and blows his load in a few minutes. He says that it is the thought of someone else getting pleasure from me like he does!:rolleyes:

What i want: I am looking for someone to show me more experiance in the bedroom, i do like sex without a condom, as im on the pill! i enjoy swallowing but i do not take it up the ass! yet..lol. I want my husband to be present whilst im having sex with this other person but not get involved, basically just sit there and watch. I dont want him to be treated badly, like ive read about on here and some other sites! I have no preference to black, white, green or anything else. Just looking for someone who wants a good time and who is patient as i am not experianced.

What he wants: He wants me to have sex and enjoy it, he also says that he would like to help out..:eek: He says he would like to be able to put the other bloke inside me and play with me at the same time. Not sure if im up for that yet but we would se how it goes. He is not keen on the going down on me after the other person has cum in me, as he cant really kiss me after i swallow his cum but did say that you never know what might happen. He just wants me to enjoy my-self.

Does any one have any suggestions/offers on this? We live in the uk and can easily travel as no ties!

I have attached a couple of pictures, please let me know what you think and if you can help. You can e-mail me or pm me if you have any advice as well.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 808
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 608
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 634
  • j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 365
  • j5.jpg
    j5.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 549
show more of your body,you sexy thing and you would do well with a bbc

good luck

I like your post and the fact you state what both of you are looking for. I should think it will not be a problem for you to find a good fuck buddy. Good luck and keep us posted please

God i love your cunt hairs,love to see it when u have not shaved for awhile.

Hi, Your husband is a very lucky man!, you have a beautiful pussy, i am in the north-east of the u.k. near middlesbrough, would love to meet up if poss.

Hi guys, been a while, thanks to the couple of people we have met up with. If ne one is interested please let us know and we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread