• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

help finding this thread thats here!

• Thread starterLamont
  • Start date

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
Somewhere here (at least I think it was here) a woman posted about a game she plays with her husband whereby he has to earn sticks (I think it was sticks) in order to have sex with his wife. I think it was he had 90 days to earn 90 sticks to have 20 minutes of his way with her, and for each day over 90 it took him he lost 5 minutes of time. In the interim he could use a far smaller number of sticks if he really felt he wanted to masturbate. She still got her fill from a lover she had lined up. Is this post ringing a bell with anyone? I tried the search function but it didn't give me the desired results so I'm asking for help in finding it again. I thought it was a fun yet hot post and I wanted to check it out again because I forgot a lot of the other details she posted. Any help would be appreciated for here or another site, though I don't roam far or often so I'm fairly certain it was here. Thanks!!

I do remember this thread, but search has not worked for me either.

Sometimes I see requests to "Remove me and all my threads".... so it may have vanished if these requests are fulfilled. :)

Be well!

Users who are viewing this thread