• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

help with chat

• Thread starterNatashaVolkovexposed
  • Start date

NatashaVolkovexposed

slut wife turned into content creator
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2023
onlyfans.com
hi team.. We were banned from the chat with no clear reason. Perhaps is because we were using a vpn to connect. Can someone help us? user was Natashahusband

Do you have a permanent ban? Most bans or only for 5-10 mins because of use of bad language.

TheOther said:
Do you have a permanent ban? Most bans or only for 5-10 mins because of use of bad language.
I do yes it is a permanent. but I am not sure why exactly. I read the rules and i could not find what rule we broke. We were not warmed before

I can see the account and yes it is banned. I can't see why.

The rules for banning are not very clear to be honest. Also the "forbidden" words are a mystery.

Maybe a forum moderator will see this post and help you.

TheOther said:
I can see the account and yes it is banned. I can't see why.

The rules for banning are not very clear to be honest. Also the "forbidden" words are a mystery.

Maybe a forum moderator will see this post and help you.
one member told me that when they were replying to my comments in chat they were being banned. I think the previous username in chat was as my current userid NatashaVolkovexposed.. was causing problems so I changed it to Natashahusband.. perhaps this was the reason? I could only chat for 2 days. So any help to get back access to the chat is appreciated. looks like a great site to be part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread