• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Helping males get in touch with their feminine side

• Thread starterLisa
  • Start date

Lisa

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2013
I provide a special service to genetic males. I help them get in touch with their feminine side. This is a service that I have been providing for a number of years that started it when I was in graduate school as a whim. I now find it very fulfilling – changing behavior of those who do not realize that they have a feminine side – which is calling for recognition.

I don’t really call those I’ve introduced to their feminine side sissies, in part because that term has such negative connotations. When they earn the term, I call them gurl. It shows that they have become more feminine than they were, but will never be a true genetic female.

It starts with getting them into panties. Depending on the person, that can be very easy, or a little difficult. Part of the process is getting them to really want to be wearing panties. By the time I allow the individual I am helping to put on their first pair of panties, they have been begging for permission for well over a week. After putting on panties, continuing the exploration of their femininity becomes easier and easier. Ah, what fun!

I so well remember the first person I helped. Fred, or Lori, which is the feminine name she chose later, was just waiting for someone to lead him in the direction he should have gone years earlier. Fred seemed out of place with the boys in the graduate psychology course I was taking. He was very concerned with his appearance, and did not hang around the guys in the class. I struck up a conversation with him, and quickly realized that he was an individual who wanted others to take the lead. I did just that.

I remember saying “Fred, we are going out tonight.”

“Uh, … OK” he finally replied.

Well, I arranged the time and place, and Fred’s journey began.

At dinner that evening, I told Fred to tell me about himself.

“There’s not much to tell.”

“I’m sure that there is. What about your family?”

“We’re not very close. My parents wanted an athletic son, and I’m not that. I prefer things like decorating and art to sports.”

Music to my ears! At some point in the conversation, I asked him “Did your mother ever allow you to try on panties?”

“Err, um…What do you mean? I wore boy’s underwear”

“Well, if you were REALLY good, she might have allowed you to try on panties.”

“I WAS really good, but why are you saying she might have allowed me to try on panties? Panties are for girls.”

“True enough, but sometimes mothers allow very good boys the privilege of trying on panties. Now answer the question.” I needed to establish that I was in charge.

“Well, no I have never tried on panties, and I have never even thought about trying on panties.”

“You should know that they are far more comfortable than male underwear. Do you wear boxers or tightey whities?”

“Un, er. Why are you asking me these questions? They are awfully personal.”

“I want to know all about you, Fred. And don’t make me tell you that you haven’t answered a question again.”

“Yes ma’am. I wear boxers”

Good. He called me ma’am. “Boxers are certainly not as arousing as panties.”

“I wouldn’t know.”

“Well, you certainly won’t find out any time soon. You have not done anything to earn the honor of trying on panties, much less wear them for any period of time.”

“You are telling me what kind of underwear I’m permitted to wear?”

“Exactly, Fred. And I’d better not find out you have tried on panties. Not let’s get going to my apartment.”

I picked up the check, paid it, and we headed for the door.

Shall I continue?

Lisa

Reactions: Sissycdsub
Very hot! Plz do lisa. Teach me how to better fem my horny lil bf hehehe

Reactions: Sissycdsub
Yes please ma'am I would really like to know,been think about wearing them for a while

Lisa said:
I provide a special service to genetic males. I help them get in touch with their feminine side. This is a service that I have been providing for a number of years that started it when I was in graduate school as a whim. I now find it very fulfilling – changing behavior of those who do not realize that they have a feminine side – which is calling for recognition.

I don’t really call those I’ve introduced to their feminine side sissies, in part because that term has such negative connotations. When they earn the term, I call them gurl. It shows that they have become more feminine than they were, but will never be a true genetic female.

It starts with getting them into panties. Depending on the person, that can be very easy, or a little difficult. Part of the process is getting them to really want to be wearing panties. By the time I allow the individual I am helping to put on their first pair of panties, they have been begging for permission for well over a week. After putting on panties, continuing the exploration of their femininity becomes easier and easier. Ah, what fun!

I so well remember the first person I helped. Fred, or Lori, which is the feminine name she chose later, was just waiting for someone to lead him in the direction he should have gone years earlier. Fred seemed out of place with the boys in the graduate psychology course I was taking. He was very concerned with his appearance, and did not hang around the guys in the class. I struck up a conversation with him, and quickly realized that he was an individual who wanted others to take the lead. I did just that.

I remember saying “Fred, we are going out tonight.”

“Uh, … OK” he finally replied.

Well, I arranged the time and place, and Fred’s journey began.

At dinner that evening, I told Fred to tell me about himself.

“There’s not much to tell.”

“I’m sure that there is. What about your family?”

“We’re not very close. My parents wanted an athletic son, and I’m not that. I prefer things like decorating and art to sports.”

Music to my ears! At some point in the conversation, I asked him “Did your mother ever allow you to try on panties?”

“Err, um…What do you mean? I wore boy’s underwear”

“Well, if you were REALLY good, she might have allowed you to try on panties.”

“I WAS really good, but why are you saying she might have allowed me to try on panties? Panties are for girls.”

“True enough, but sometimes mothers allow very good boys the privilege of trying on panties. Now answer the question.” I needed to establish that I was in charge.

“Well, no I have never tried on panties, and I have never even thought about trying on panties.”

“You should know that they are far more comfortable than male underwear. Do you wear boxers or tightey whities?”

“Un, er. Why are you asking me these questions? They are awfully personal.”

“I want to know all about you, Fred. And don’t make me tell you that you haven’t answered a question again.”

“Yes ma’am. I wear boxers”

Good. He called me ma’am. “Boxers are certainly not as arousing as panties.”

“I wouldn’t know.”

“Well, you certainly won’t find out any time soon. You have not done anything to earn the honor of trying on panties, much less wear them for any period of time.”

“You are telling me what kind of underwear I’m permitted to wear?”

“Exactly, Fred. And I’d better not find out you have tried on panties. Not let’s get going to my apartment.”

I picked up the check, paid it, and we headed for the door.

Lisa said:
Shall I continue?

Lisa
Yes Ma'am please continue. ;)

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
yes continue !!!!

Yes please I wear them on my own so luck you all are

Users who are viewing this thread