• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her big perfect tits

• Thread starterLillyNeedsMoreD
  • Start date

LillyNeedsMoreD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2022
She loves showing off her big pierced tits. Private message us/her here and tell her how much you like them to encourage her to take more for us all. mov pic.jpg

Attachments

• 630fc56a-5081-4789-b074-a627f06d95d7.mp4
    783.7 KB
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: HornyxPerv, Phxcouple, lovemature and 4 others
Love to see more of what I'll be covering with my many loads.

Reactions: Focker
Thats a mighty fine pair, would be a pleasure to play with them, perhaps some tie and tease, before covering them in a big load to be massaged all over them :cool:

Would be nice to see the rest of her body too....

Reactions: ZudlyZooright
She has a slight gangbang fantasy, and already said we can all cum on her and her tits at the same time... Private message us or keep this thread going and i'll be sure to make her reply on her own tonight for you guys.

025e98b8-5212-40ef-b92e-8eb1f46ca9be.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: HornyxPerv, Phxcouple, Bottomcuck and 1 other person
tommya said:
Thats a mighty fine pair, would be a pleasure to play with them, perhaps some tie and tease, before covering them in a big load to be massaged all over them :cool:

Would be nice to see the rest of her body too....
Your not the only only one that wants to see them tied up a bit... its something shes working on for us ;)

All of your comments encouraged her to take some pics tonight.... she said she would love it if we all took turns pulling the leash as we fuck her from behind.

thumbnail_0b252d0f-202f-4055-a3c4-94da8fa3b442.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyxPerv, Phxcouple, lovemature and 1 other person
She gets turned on when she reads your comments.

Attachments

• 2.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • Love
Reactions: HornyxPerv, lovemature, laury and 1 other person
LillyNeedsMoreD said:
All of your comments encouraged her to take some pics tonight.... she said she would love it if we all took turns pulling the leash as we fuck her from behind.

thumbnail_0b252d0f-202f-4055-a3c4-94da8fa3b442.jpg
Love all those straps over her big boobs 😍

LillyNeedsMoreD said:
She has a slight gangbang fantasy, and already said we can all cum on her and her tits at the same time... Private message us or keep this thread going and i'll be sure to make her reply on her own tonight for you guys.

025e98b8-5212-40ef-b92e-8eb1f46ca9be.png
Love to flick those bars with my tongue 😈😍

LillyNeedsMoreD said:
She loves showing off her big pierced tits. Private message us/her here and tell her how much you like them to encourage her to take more for us all. mov pic.jpg
Love the way she gets them girls out 😍

More for everyone that liked the original thread ;)

FA3C7EC2-A213-4E03-8935-91A212F308B4.jpeg B5AF14C1-10E5-40F4-B171-E909EA7FA41F (1).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HornyxPerv, ZudlyZooright and Bottomcuck
LillyNeedsMoreD said:
Fuuck her big tits are perfect!! 🤤🤤 love those pierced titties 😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread