• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her date this past Friday night

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Brad - I know it sounds idyllic, but remember as I have said many times her, I only post the good stuff. You don't hear about the day to day crap that exists in everyones's relationships. Example - yesterday evening we had a bit of a row (roe?) about how messy the house was and how I never clean up my crap. Of course like any guy, I gave her a snotty answer which led to a bit of tension.

Fortunatately, we were both horny (at least I was) so we made amends a bit later.

With tonight being Wednesday it's pretty much a given that it's a no-nookie-night, so we're both busy with our own stuff. I'm soon to work out for a bit and she's on the phone with her sister (probably for the next hour!)

Well, it is another Friday night and I've come home to an empty house.
Our daughter is at a school play and is then going to a sleep-over birthday party at her friends house and our son is out with his girlfriend.
It's kind of odd being here alone knowing where everyone is and what they are doing.
I had thought of perhaps meeting Sue and Don - although if nights like this were more predictable, I may have even suggested they come back here.

Needless to say - I'm quite eager for her to come home later.

You are my hero!

Awesome dude!

Don has already made comment on how he likes Sue to be "clean inside" for him and she also commented on "how he seemed to not want to hear that I'd (you) cum in her so much"

He actually does want to hear...but doesn't at the same time. Part of the paradox that is
the exciting part of sexual jealousy and sperm competition. It is a strange, perplexing thing to get off on watching... or thinking about your female being fucked to orgasim by another male???

Great on-going story, BTW!

A couple of quick related questions. On your home alone Fridays, do you just sit, highly aroused with your mind filled with imagined images or do you busy yourself and for most of the time force your mind to think of other things?

Has the intensity of your waiting time increased or grown less since the early days with Brad?

UK - I usually find something to keep myself occupied, be it a project in the garage (I always have several in-progress) or a movie or even stuff for work, I think I'd go crazy if I didn't. Even then, I enjoy a pause every now and then and glance at the clock and conjure up images of what they must be doing.

The early evening goes by quickly but the time after midnight goes by painfully slow at times. I try to stay away from the computer as the temptation can be mighty strong at times.

As far as how I feel now as compared to way back when she was with Brad - the days/time leading up to Fridays is now much less stressful as I sort of look forward to it. She knows very well what I'm thinking as she prances around the bedroom teasing me - and I wouldn't have it any other way. So between Wednesday and Friday - yes, it's much less anxiety ridden and it is actually quite a turn on at how open we are about her "waiting for Don" those nights. Sue even encourages me to have my fun on Wednesday (and Thursday if I so wanted - even Friday if I so chose) in our office with a variety of stories and videos. I do sort of look forward to letting my mind go - I"ll put Sue (in my head) in the videos (she knows I do) and let the arousal build up for a while before I let it loose. She'll tease me a bit when we get ready for bed.

So those times, yes, it's easier - I don't know if I'd say less intense though.

However, what I feel for her and with her on Friday nights has gone unchanged, if anything it may be more intense now as it is much more open between us and she is much less reluctant to share her experience with me. As I may have posted, they seem like continual "first dates" as I never know what I will find or experience when we do get together.

I half-jokingly and half-seriously told her that they should have come back here on Friday as it turned out our son stayed over a friends house so there were no kids home. She seemed surprised by that and said she'd thought I didn't want that. I told her what I'd posted here last week - that perhaps, maybe, if we tried it again, that here in our house, that it could be the 3 of us and that I could be a part of it instead of just kind of observing as I seem to do at Don's.

Well, that led to a serious discussion earlier today and she still seemed surprised that I would be okay and she brought up the whole bedroom/bed thing with me and then - before I could answer - she added and asked me plainly how I was going to deal with a big "wet spot" now that they don't use condoms like they were that time they were here. I was going to try to respond and she sort of kept going - still sounding surprised and she said that she didn't want to have to deal with it again if I had all sorts of weird feelings afterwards. Finally I had a moment and I just held her and said that I wanted to share the moment with her at least sometimes and that I thought that might be easier if it were here and then I quickly added that I was sure that I would be okay with it regardless of what happened. She smiled and giggled and threw her arms around me and held me and said she loved me.

So - we're heading out to dinner shortly but I already know that we'll be hot and sweaty later before we go to sleep...

Friday night, actually, Saturday morning she didn't get in until almost 2am, and even though she was quite tired out she still wanted a "quickie" with me if I was going to be okay with that. She said that she'd had quite a good time earlier and she was honest and said she didn't think she had another orgasm in her but that if I wanted to be quick, she was sure she'd enjoy herself anyway.

She's done this before, not recently, but many times in our past she's let me just fuck her till I cum and she tells me not to worry about her. This was no different and regardless - seeing her naked and wet - I'm always hard at that sight. She said she was even too tired to hold her legs back for me and that I "need to do it if that's what you want".

It is still a thrill to this day to slip into her wet and open pussy knowing how it got that way. A lot of times when we'll be fucking, I'll focus on things to make us both get off - but in the early morning hours like it was, I'd been horny for so long that all I needed to think about was Don's cock being in her like mine was and I was almost there.

I knew I'd be pretty quick as she felt so wonderful. I let my mind go back to that one moment when I'd been with them at his place and that was it - I closed my eyes and could see me being in front of Sue and her sucking me and then feeling her stop and her arch her back back at him and hearing and feeling them both cum - and a second later Don resting back on his knees with his cock just bobbing there, all wet and a thick drip of cum at the tip. I go back to that moment and I came instantly and collapsed on her.

She giggled and said something like "wow, you must have needed that" - and I did.

Hot Stuff! Very descriptive with your imagery.

STB--just 2 quick comments: first, it seems like Sue is staying out later on friday nights--it was 1:00, this 2:00, is that the case? And secondly, she seemed very excited that you would consider having Don over again, like she wants it too.

Steev - yes, her Friday nights have become later and later recently. When I asked her about it she just says "you know, we're busy!!" and then adds "does it really matter to you that much?". I'm kind of reluctant to make an issue of it as it is still just the one night.

Yes, she did seem excited at the possibility of bringing Don to our house again. I think it'd be fine, actually could be fun, as long as we are sure the kids aren't coming home. She seemed very receptive to the idea that I could also be involved so that is also a driving factor too as I would like to at least try again to be with them.

Sentient - sorry if my imagery was so vivid - but there are some moments that are just going to stay there in my mind. That whole evening seemed to culminate at that moment. There was (and still is) something so erotic to me seeing him pull out of Sue like that. I can't explain it but seeing the dribble of cum at the end of his bobbing cock - and the simultaneous realization that he'd just cum in her - is still enough to get me off just at the thought. That plus the way he (and she) looked, felt and sounded (and even smelled) - it was enough to get me to shoot off with just her holding my cock.

I need to clear my head for a while though - I need to start heading home and don't want people staring at the lump in my pants (or even the wet spot I can feel in my underwear just from getting aroused again).

Well, it is another Wednesday afternoon and I am soon to head home.

I was thinking earlier today at how much more relaxed and open we are (Sue and I) about all things sexual. In the not too distant past I was reluctant to let her know I masturbated at times - not for any reason of embarassment, but more that we weren't as comfortable sharing personal and private parts of our sex lives. But now, I dare say I actually look forward to tonight and even tomorrow night during which time we are non-sexual with each other.

A few years ago we were even reluctant to talk about sex between us outside of our romantic moments - but now it has become just about "normal" for us to talk about Sue having sex with Don.

I know she is much more relaxed and confident from all of this. She's able to openly and with little or no hesitation, tell me what positions they were in or how many orgasms he brought her to.

For me, it's become much more rewarding in that our fantasies and desires have merged so well that there is almost nothing that is a "downer" between us sexually. I honestly love knowing she is fucking Don and totally enjoying it.

We've even joked that at some points, he is possibly fucking her more than I am - and we've already concluded that she has far more of his cum in her than mine (I have almost 10 years on him and I just don't cum in the volume I used to). But instead of this being something that troubles either of us, quite the opposite - it is an intense turn-on. She loves the physical sensation of feeling her lover in her long afterwards and I equally relish it too.

I haven't fully figured out why it turns me on so much but it does.

Oh well, gotta run.

I haven't fully figured out why it turns me on so much but it does.

None of us understands it??? But the good thing is...we are not alone in this strangeness. Unless they are extremely insecure in themselves, it is undeniably erotic to most men, if they are truthful about it.

As far as your imagery...It's great. Don't hold back. It allows the rest of us to share your sexy wife with you and share in your most erotic adventures.

Man its Friday night...can't wait until the next update! Anyone else besides STB on pins and needles every Friday night...:D

far2easy: Yep :)

Only have a minute as Sue's in the shower right now getting cleaned up for fun tonight.

She was home earlier than usual last night, just after midnight as she said Don wasn't feeling all that well. Well enough though for them to have sex, but only once so Sue was still very wound up when she got home so we stayed up till the wee hours.

There is something still so special about that time for me and for us. More later or tomorrow.

G'night all.

What's next?

You have fallen into a nice equitable routine, two days of abstinence followed by Sue’s visit to Don and her emotional return to you bringing cream pies and sloppy seconds. Then on to the next week to do it all again. The question is, can that continue ad infinitum without some degree of escalation? I would say that up until Xmas not much will change but the inevitable disruption over that period will demand some give and take (with you doing most of the giving). After that I’m pretty sure that the blinds will increase. On the possible menu, all night sessions with Don, Saturday morning returns to his bed and post period denial as a more regular occurrence. Anything else?

I hesitated whether to post this lest it put the chastity brigade back on your case.

UK and others offer predictions that seem to reflect their desires rather than your unfolding story. I don't see any changes other than those you and Sue explore in conversation then agree to try.

I'd like more on Sue's denial and tease actions on your two-day abstinance period. I LOVED her coming up with covering her pussy in the post-menstral period. Did she do any of that this past week? I hope so. In your position, I'd love her to do lots of teasing, both in covering up and in calling it "Don's pussy" and other comments indicating Don's "ownership" of her body. I know it's just play, not real ownership, but it's great fun. I'd also love her telling me how she's thinking of fucking him, hungering for him, wanting him, getting wet for him (instead of thinking of you).

Please, more of the denial and teasing.

UK - you've posted something very interesting in light of something Sue said to me yesterday. At one point last night, while we were quite deep in foreplay and just about ready to get into it when she started teasing me about Don. Maybe I didn't hear her right or whatever, but a moment later she said something about "doing what I want her to".

I asked her more about it today and she sort of seemed to say that she'd want to do more with Don, and then added "or whatever" but that she wanted to know what I wanted. I didn't really answer at the time as I just said I love what we're doing. And then I come here and I see UK's posting and it's a strange coincidence.

More later. It may not be a sex-filled night as both of us seem kind of tired.

A revelation/confirmation yesterday

Hey all,

As I posted yesterday, last night we were both pretty tired and it was kind of obvious neither of us were up for more sex. But that actually was a good thing as we spent a while talking last night and - well, our conversation confirmed some of my earlier thoughts I'd posted here.

Everything Sue is doing she's doing because she knows it is what I want and that I'm turned on by it. She didn't come out and say it clearly like that but she did say that she looks to me - and now knows what to look for - in terms of what she is doing with Don.

For example - we talked about what she did after her period three weeks ago and she said a bunch of stuff that made me realize and confirmed that I've been "telegraphing" this to her.

She said that the first night when she wore her panties and teased me about having to wait till the end of the week to see her - that she'd read some story in Penthouse Letters and thought she'd try it out with me. And she said that if I'd been all annoyed at it that she would have taken them off - but she saw that my response was so positive (she blushed and giggled a bit when she said "you started to jerk-off so hard when I teased you that way" she went ahead with it. She told me that it was a day or two later that she was horny and thought back to Don (and me) having asked her to go bare that she decided to shave her pussy - and when she thought about what she'd started with the panties (and she already knew I'd love it) that it convinced her.

We sort of discussed what she wanted out of all of this and she said several times that she loves what she's doing and that as long as it's making me happy that she'll keep doing it. Without coming out and saying it, it was clear that she what she'll do, and dare I even say, want to do, is very much what I convey to her that turns me on. So this explains her openness that I'm seeing so much of - that she's very content with what we're doing - what "our routine" is and that she knows it turns me on and she's accepted that. She leaned into me at one point and kissed me and said "I like turning you on" and said more that "if this is what turns you on, why wouldn't I want to go along with it?".

So - we're at a crossroads. Not that I'm at all unhappy with anything or that this revelation makes me feel any differently as it is obvious, she does want to do these things with Don once she knows I"m okay with it. But the thing is that I now need to consider what I really want out of this. It seems she'd probably be happy with things the way they are (with an occasional surprise thrown in) but at the same time, she also definitely indicated that she'd go further or do more if it's something I want her to do. So I think we're past the point of her maybe questioning or wondering about things - she didn't necessarily say it but I got the strong feeling that she would do more if I wanted her to.

And again, now writing all of this, I continue to see that she wants this to be fun for me and us - so I don't see anything in terms of the D/S or S/M type of things that others here are into - she still puts me in some way into her actions and even, apparently, desires.

So - the question I need to ask myself and be sure about is how much further I want to experience things, as I suspect she will be receptive to most anything if it's what I want and properly show it.

You are lucky

Your wife really seems to love you. I think somewhere, somehow, that's what we all want.

You are lucky STB! I'm also lucky enough to have a wife who loves me. Even though she hasn't yet taken a lover, I know she would try anything for me as long as it was fun for her. So like you, I struggle with how far do I want to go with this.

I do appreciate you sharing your unfolding story, and, whichever direction you decide to go, I will keep reading! Your story helps me make sense of my feelings and desires and just reading it has kicked up my libido. Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread