• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** her on local dating site

• Thread startertwowheels
  • Start date

twowheels

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2021
Have a profile here in New Zealand on a dating site, living in Hawkes Bay, its a small area and there are guys I know on that site, looking for someone to upload photos of her and post them on the profile etc 557 777 986

Reactions: MisstresTanya, antoniodicro and mnsizequeen
twowheels said:
Avere un profilo qui in Nuova Zelanda su un sito di incontri, vivere a Hawkes Bay, è una piccola area e ci sono ragazzi che conosco su quel sito, che cercano qualcuno che carichi le sue foto e le pubblichi sul profilo ecc. 557 777 986
Che sito metti il link grazie

anydesk

Mmmm, would love someone to set this up for mine in the UK

Ouies... me too to France...

Have a profile here in New Zealand on a dating site, living in Hawkes Bay, its a small area and there are guys I know on that site, looking for someone to upload photos of her and post them on the profile etc 557 777 986

Anyone willing to post her face pics, family pics for all to see? Read above topics

Reactions: Showwife and rafafrantz
Send me a link, i will post them

twowheels said:
Anyone willing to post her face pics, family pics for all to see? Read above topics
Very nice Hawkes bay. I visited there a few years ago. Some kiwi women are sooooo sexy

TeddyG said:
Very nice Hawkes bay. I visited there a few years ago. Some kiwi women are sooooo sexy
sure is

twowheels said:
AD open now

Im a cuck with a cute and shy wife. Would love some help with getting her set up for dating sites/apps..

push me with ******** her online AD: 235621256 PW:Abcd1234!

Open now

Reactions: alaskana
twowheels said:
Hot idea!

Users who are viewing this thread