• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her Receptionist for the Day

• Thread startermr.Her's
  • Start date

mr.Her's

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2011
Yesterday my wife left her phone here at home. I don't think I ever remember her doing this in all the years we've been married. I sent her an email to let her know and asked her if she wanted me to deliver it to her office. She told me not to bother but to forward any text messages and if anyone called from her known contacts to answer and let them know how to get in touch.

I basically spent the day as her receptionist emailing any messages to her every hour or two.

Late in the morning she got a text from her playmate. He said: "I can cancel my evening classes." I forwarded her the message. Since she was teaching classes she didn't see my emails and couldn't respond. He texted again: "Canceled. I'm off the whole day."

About a half an hour later he called. I answered and told him that my wife left her phone home today. He said: "Oh, ok. Do you know when she gets out of class today?" I told him around two o'clock but he could call her office to double check. He told me "that's ok, just let her know I'll pick her up after class. Thanks."

She came home around 9:30PM.

mr.Her's said:
Yesterday my wife left her phone here at home. I don't think I ever remember her doing this in all the years we've been married. I sent her an email to let her know and asked her if she wanted me to deliver it to her office. She told me not to bother but to forward any text messages and if anyone called from her known contacts to answer and let them know how to get in touch.

I basically spent the day as her receptionist emailing any messages to her every hour or two.

Late in the morning she got a text from her playmate. He said: "I can cancel my evening classes." I forwarded her the message. Since she was teaching classes she didn't see my emails and couldn't respond. He texted again: "Canceled. I'm off the whole day."

About a half an hour later he called. I answered and told him that my wife left her phone home today. He said: "Oh, ok. Do you know when she gets out of class today?" I told him around two o'clock but he could call her office to double check. He told me "that's ok, just let her know I'll pick her up after class. Thanks."

She came home around 9:30PM.

============

you're gonna hafta be more forthcoming than that buddy

duke9555 said:
============

you're gonna hafta be more forthcoming than that buddy

What do you mean?

firewoep said:
What do you mean?

=============

is English your mother tongue?

Users who are viewing this thread