• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her Secret desires

• Thread starterMaleslut
  • Start date

Maleslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2006
Hi all...I have been chatting with this lady for a bit and she has confessed that she needs bigger, much bigger than her hubby can provide. She is really apprehensive about this but yet she is driven by her deeper desires to feel a larger black man take her. She is 4'9 112 lbs 32b 22 32. She may have posted awhile back but chickened out. I have decided to help her by posting this pic and asking whether any black man finds her attractive. Any comments or feed back appreciated. Let us know what you think.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 672
Hott,cutie,sweet,we love her,if she weren't already married I'd marry her.any action photo's,how bout some more pics...how's that for some approval?!!! lol

She's hot. I'd definitely give her some black fucking.

she would look wonderful having a blk lover

location?

hmm nice :)

Hi..thanks for the responses. She is located in North Carolina. I can and will post future pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man, she just need some confidence, best way is to have her get with a blackman

She's unstable

Hi all just an update and perhaps a friendly warning....I've decided to stop any further posting of this thread. My feeling is this lady is unstable and she may be playing me/us..not totally sure. She's wants me to post things using her user ID and password which I do not feel comfortable with. She has been unwilling to provide any real photos that haven't really already been posted!. It appears she wants to have control about how, when, where photos are posted yet she is unwilling to do any of it herself. So just a friendly warning to those she might try and get to post for her. For all I know it is not her and someone else posing as her or she is mentally unstable or maybe setting someone up..can't be sure so I won't be posting anymore. Anyways felt it my duty to report this to the members who are sincere about this site.

Users who are viewing this thread