• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here is a video of me getting my BBC licked and sucked by a pretty white girl

• Thread startermandingonigga25
  • Start date
119 views and no replies, that doesn't make me happy.

Your video dosnt' work

It takes you to the join or signup page for the video service. That's who no replies.

god damn it i wish i knew why the fuck that was happening. i'm trying to upload it again. wish someone would have let me know it didn't work earlier. it seemed fine when i made the thread.

actually if uses add and "L" to the URL (instead of lalala.htm put in lalala.html) it will pull it up fine!

nice vid, too bad the camera doesn't get that wide of a shot

I hope you let that phone ring towards the end of the clip... Would of been nice to see you actually pound her wet pussy. MY pussy got very wet just watching it.... I think i will go n masterbabte now to this clip....

gimmeblkpls said:
I hope you let that phone ring towards the end of the clip... Would of been nice to see you actually pound her wet pussy. MY pussy got very wet just watching it.... I think i will go n masterbabte now to this clip....
maybe you should try the real thing.

mandingonigga25 said:
maybe you should try the real thing.

Do you get to Houston??? I give awesome HEAD !!! I'll deep throat that power tool you got !!:bj:

gimmeblkpls said:
Do you get to Houston??? I give awesome HEAD !!! I'll deep throat that power tool you got !!:bj:
i haven't been there in years but i'm due for a trip as i hav family there. i'll let u know when i'm on the way. do you get to florida at all? maybe you could make a special trip. i'm a very gracious host :)

Yeah, video doesn't work. It assume you will pay to sign up I think.

JeffnJen said:
Yeah, video doesn't work. It assume you will pay to sign up I think.
the vid works. download it to your computer.

yo that link don't work for me either. hook it up again cause I love watchin hot chick suck dick

Hot, what happened to the money shot?

That looked like a real nice cock suck man. Thanks for sharing with us.

picker said:
That looked like a real nice cock suck man. Thanks for sharing with us.
she's one of the best

Users who are viewing this thread