• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heres another for you BBC's

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
Thought you fellas might enjoy this one...here i am all spread and wet....just begging for your black cocks? tell me what you would do to me? i am new here and looking for a hot fuck. come on you put your cock in me.

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 988
none of you big cocked black studs wants to rub up against this wet pussy? come on fellows...please fill me up with that black meat. don't you like me? if so lets hear it...the bigger, the blacker the better. come on slide it in..i am wet and hot...and tight.

mmmmmmm I don't know why the brothers aren't all over you. This mwm, would be priveleged to get you ready with some enthusiatic licking, and clean you up when your black bull is done with you. Or are you already married to a man that is willing to please?

thanks yearn but i really want black cock....pm me bbc's. please.

looking good

come on fellas you want more? let me know. hubby is away for the week for biz

Hell Yes! Bring it on Hott Stuff!

Very sexy pic. Love to see more of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
working on more pics. been busy getting back to work, kids in school. have been using my black vibe though.........

Users who are viewing this thread