• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey everyone!

• Thread starterRaiseherkids
  • Start date

Raiseherkids

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2009
Hey everyone! Glad to find this forum.

I've been cuckolded for several years now, since before I married my wife. I never really knew there was an actual term for it. I wasn't really OK with it until about two years ago. Despite the fact that she never stopped seeing her ex, I've been luck enough that her first two kids were mine. At least I think they are mine because she doesn't really like white guys and they look pretty white. We are certain her third is Anthony's.

Anyway, I'll be checking back here from time to time. In the mean time, here are a few pics. Our bull is on the far left of the third one.

n12713734_31012427_7151.jpg n12713734_35611141_9450.jpg n12713734_35610965_3659.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eamdaniel
A beautiful bride and adorable baby. You are a lucky man. Perhaps the tie is has something to do with your cuckolding?

Lovely lady - show us more :)

What a beautiful woman your wife is....

Raiseherkids,

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

Raiseherkids said:
I've been cuckolded for several years now, since before I married my wife. .... I wasn't really OK with it until about two years ago.

It's good to hear you've brought yourself to acceptance of your wife's high libido.

Raiseherkids said:
Despite the fact that she never stopped seeing her ex, I've been lucky enough that her first two kids were mine. At least I think they are mine because she doesn't really like white guys and they look pretty white.

That was very kind of your wife to bear two of your children. Being white is not proof positive, of course, but it tilts the probability in your favor. It also suggests your wife's distaste for white guys does not include you (in blanket fashion). That's a plus.

Raiseherkids said:
We are certain her third is Anthony's.

Those things happen....

Raiseherkids said:
Anyway, I'll be checking back here from time to time. In the mean time, here are a few pics. Our bull is on the far left of the third one.

Please do. And thanks for posting your excellent photos. That's a beautiful wedding photo of the two of you; your wife is definitely a gorgeous woman. One can hardly blame her for responding to some of the many come-ons she must receive from other men. The pic in the center is a very nice one of the two of you and your wife's child (sired by Anthony, I gather). The pic on the right is a good one of your wife's lover Anthony, as well as the two of you.

Best regards—

Custer

You are a strong handsome man, and your wife so pretty that she must be shared around to her heart's content. Thankyou for being such an understanding cuckold, you obviously have your wife's interests at heart, and have three children from the marriage -you have done so well. I am proud of you for showing those photos.

lol. those pictures are great! your wife is hot standing there holding your black baby.

I have some questions if you don't mind. What do you tell relatives about your partially black baby? I ask this because it is a possibility for us in the future. Waht do your relatives say? It must be wonderfully humiliating for you. I cingradulate that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell us more...

...We are waiting!

Thanks all, here is another photo.

n12713734_31012433_9671.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Does she give a reason for not likeing white guys? Can you describe what she best about Anthony? and how often do they have sex? With you in the room or not?

nice! your wife is hot, did she cuck you on your wedding night?

post some pics of your hottie getting it on! and tell us more about how she cucks you.

do you think fucking Liggers should be legal?

Missey's sissy said:
I have some questions if you don't mind. What do you tell relatives about your partially black baby? I ask this because it is a possibility for us in the future. Waht do your relatives say? It must be wonderfully humiliating for you. I cingradulate that.

Thanks for the interest.

My father actually died about seven years ago, well before I got married. Growing up, he was always very vocal about the fact that he thought his wife's only child wasn't his, because he was so fair skinned and me and my mother are so dark skinned. I am actually more Italian or mixed looking than my mother.

Anyway, we don't have much contact with my father's side of the family. My mother and my in-laws all seem to give me a "knowing smile," as if they know what is going on. Of course, they must after our latest child has seriously blackish hair and very mixed features. My wife's family is very liberal, and her older sister actually married a black man and has had two kids. Actually, I've never put my wife on the spot, but I've always suspected she was taking dick from her brother-in-law James. I have only had one fraternity brother question me about the paternity of our third child, but I watched him fuck my wife (then fiance) several times during our 3 year engagement, and he had not qualms at that point; he really isn't in the picture anymore. I think most of the other parents, teachers, and babysitters we encounter assume that our mixed baby is from a prior relationship. Which really doesn't matter to me, I actually usually get a raging erection after I tell people we've been married for three years and we have a two-year-old mixed baby.

Sexy Wife

Not only does she look hot as you say she really is. She is a woman that knows whar she wants and gets it. She is also very beautiful, gave me a woody just looking at her photos and thinking about her and her lovers. Have you found out yet if she was taking her brotherinlaws lumber and did her sister mind? You are indeed quite a man yourself and she is very lucky to have you as you are to have her.I think you for her photos and hope you will post more and please tell us more of her being promiscuous. What a woman.:p:p:p okdeacon

Those delightful photographs have created instant rapport towards both you and your story. However, although it’s true that a picture is worth a thousand words, a few more words would help fill out the detail of your somewhat sketchy introductory outline and later clarification.

You have been cuckolded by your wife for six years but were not ‘really OK’ with it for four of those years. Perhaps you could describe your situation and feelings during that period.

Your third child was conceived when you were still less than happy and I wondered if the birth had any influence in your change of heart?

There is an attractive female in two of your shots who I assumed was connected with Anthony. Is she his regular partner and if so is she aware of the role that he plays in your marriage?

All of the photographs show a happy situation, so some background story would be very welcome.

None of the above questions even touch on the nitty-gritty detail that everyone waits avidly to hear.

I think this has the potential to become a major thread, if only because your experience ticks so many cuckold boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread