• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey guys!

• Thread starterEmmywammy
  • Start date
Hello from Atl and welcome.

I'd recommend having him jerk off and being given a time limit to do so (30 seconds?). After that he goes back in his chastity device in case he disobeys.. ;)

You've been PMed. ;)

PM received!

A guy that I was fucking for a while (he moved to Cali =/ ) thought it would be a good idea to get him a fleshlight, like this little thing that looks like a flashlight but it's a synthetic vagina. I thought that was really funny.

Emmywammy said:
PM received!

A guy that I was fucking for a while (he moved to Cali =/ ) thought it would be a good idea to get him a fleshlight, like this little thing that looks like a flashlight but it's a synthetic vagina. I thought that was really funny.

my gf got me a fleshlight so i wouldnt have to fuck her anymore. its a clear one so she can watch and tell me how much further her bull goes than i do.

So what's your kinkiest/ most sexual cuckold fantasy is with your current partner?

Haha, your girlfriend seems like she knows what she's doing =] I hadn't thought of a clear one.

As for my current partner, don't have one! I'm in the market.

It's hard to find a guy thats really big, lives nearby, discreet, single, and is down with pseudo-bi activities like my bf licking my cum off his cock, etc.

Emmywammy said:
Haha, your girlfriend seems like she knows what she's doing =] I hadn't thought of a clear one.

As for my current partner, don't have one! I'm in the market.

It's hard to find a guy thats really big, lives nearby, discreet, single, and is down with pseudo-bi activities like my bf licking my cum off his cock, etc.

shes wasnt that big on it at the start and didnt want to go there but i dunno she went for it and it snowballed from there. she says she loves how much it turns me on so she like it now lol.

my gf's lover isnt into bi either. my gf would love to see him fuck me or have me suck him off. so instead she takes his cum into her mouth and feed me afterwards or has me lick her body clean. that is if she doesnt want the cum 1st. i usually get given the 3rd or 4th load.

.. lol, I'm really big, sort of live nearby, very discrete and ready to mingle. Ever considered fucking in a public place while your cuck bf serves your partner/ your needs?

All I can think about in a public place is getting arrested lol. Most public thing I've ever done was give a blowjob in the back row of a movie theater during There Will Be Blood. Really weird background score for a blowjob, honestly.

You guys are way more brazen than I am =p

I moved here from SoCal remember, it's a way of life on the left coast if you know the right places..

Public park in Victoria, BC
Several beaches along the California coastline
Bar restroom area in Las Vegas (NYE) to name a few.. :p

I don't count parking lots and behind bars as fun.. lol

If you really want to humiliate your cuck. Buy a strapon for him to use on you. His cock obviously isn't big enough to pleasure you so he needs to use a fake cock. Then reverse the roles and you can fuck him and tell him what a bitch he is and how your Bull (when you find one) is going to make him worship his cock.

Keep us posted. This is a very hot thread.

Welcome to the board :) :)

Greetings ma'am and once again, welcome to our forum!

I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying yourself here - we are definitely enjoying your presence here too!

Your BF is an extremely lucky man (I certainly hope that he appreciates his good fortune and express his love for you), as is the man I am sure you will find to be your long term lover. Let’s hope you find a lover soon!

I am supporter of your cuckold wedding idea - I think you should definitely go for it, it is your night and fulfilling your dreams and desires is what it's all about! Besides that, you should start as you mean to go on!

Also I think that having a friend give your BF hand jobs once you find your lover is a great idea.

Anyways, thank you for sharing with us, I hope you will feel comfortable enough to continue to do so.

-- Jelous XX

Ultimate fantasy: I would LOVE to have my lover fuck me right after I married my bf. I mean, dress and all. The idea of this makes me so wet, it's crazy. But I also wonder if I should leave it as a sacred thing and do it traditionally. I'm still mulling it over. I think a cuckold wedding would be so hot.[/QUOTE]

You should let the bull breed you on your wedding night.

Users who are viewing this thread