• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey guys!

• Thread starterDianaZ
  • Start date

DianaZ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2012
Hi everyone!

Im a new member here, place seems like fun.

Im a married gal and have been known to stray.....although im sure most of you here are fine with that!

Anyways if you want to chat and get to know me better let me know!

I use email and yahoo messenger.

DianaZ said:
Hi everyone!

Hi Ms. DianaZ!

DianaZ said:
I'm a new member here, this place seems like fun.

Welcome! And, well, we try...

DianaZ said:
I'm a married gal and have been known to stray...

Good for you! If cuckolding your husband makes you happy, then you should maximize your happiness by fucking as many other men as possible — and your husband should grant you his full permission, support and encouragement to do so...

DianaZ said:
...although I'm sure most of you here are fine with that!

The view among the men who belong to this forum, generally speaking, can be summarized as: "If our women are happy, then we are happy too." If fucking other men makes one's wife happier, then that's what she should do...

DianaZ said:
Anyways if you want to chat and get to know me better let me know! I use email and yahoo messenger.

As you may realize, you can exchange personal messages (PMs) with other forum members and, if you wish, advertise for men you may wish to fuck. Your audience will probably be maximized if you post descriptions and photos of your sexual adventures in the open forum.

Does your cuckold husband fuck other women (i.e., are you swingers)? Or, do you expect and require him to remain faithful to you (and does he comply), while you insist it is your privilege and prerogative to date, seduce, and fuck other men, as do many of the wives of male members of this forum...?

Welcome again!

—Custer

Thanks for the info and welcome!

Interested in YIM send me a PM wiht your YIM and we can chat

Users who are viewing this thread