• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi ALL From the Midlands UK

• Thread starteraskmeanything
  • Start date

askmeanything

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2023
I am 70 now and me and my wife used to have a lot of fun with my best mate (and a few others) but she wont play any more. Shame, but i have my memories. We were (I still am) very horny and an exhibitionist. Love being watched etc. Like showing off wife too. TBH I would love to fing a local guy or couple to have a little fun with. Nothing too exhausting tho LoL. Show pics and vids of wife etc. Wanna know more? Say hi.

Reactions: Maximan
askmeanything said:
I am 70 now and me and my wife used to have a lot of fun with my best mate (and a few others) but she wont play any more. Shame, but i have my memories. We were (I still am) very horny and an exhibitionist. Love being watched etc. Like showing off wife too. TBH I would love to fing a local guy or couple to have a little fun with. Nothing too exhausting tho LoL. Show pics and vids of wife etc. Wanna know more? Say hi.
Hi

Reactions: HornyWifeLoves
askmeanything said:
Good thanks. Wannabe cuck here with 60yo bbw wife from south east UK

askmeanything said:
That’s you and me too in the same place. She won’t even talk to me about sex and it’s so frustrating knowing just how much fun she/we had together, solo and in groups. I cherish the knowledge that I’ve seen her absolutely glowing with wonderful sexual satisfaction. That first time I watched a new lover seducing and turning her on and finally seeing his cock sliding in deep and virtually fucking her brains out. She drew blood as she scratched and clawed at his back and screamed at him to fuck her harder, deeper and fill her married cunt with his hot cum will forever be top in mind and life. Now? Nothing. What waste of a body and a woman built to fuck and who knew how to pleasure her lovers.

Maximan said:
That’s you and me too in the same place. She won’t even talk to me about sex and it’s so frustrating knowing just how much fun she/we had together, solo and in groups. I cherish the knowledge that I’ve seen her absolutely glowing with wonderful sexual satisfaction. That first time I watched a new lover seducing and turning her on and finally seeing his cock sliding in deep and virtually fucking her brains out. She drew blood as she scratched and clawed at his back and screamed at him to fuck her harder, deeper and fill her married cunt with his hot cum will forever be top in mind and life. Now? Nothing. What waste of a body and a woman built to fuck and who knew how to pleasure her lovers.
Wow. I can hear your passion and love of it all. Just like me. Me and my mate sharing her mind and body was a pretty amazing time. So sad it's over. Still, memories last a life time eh.

same here guys. i had some fantastic moments watching the guys fuck my wife. it was just so erotic. and yes, memories do last a lifetime. just spectacular. why dont you guys share your experiences here??

dan

askmeanything said:
Wow. I can hear your passion and love of it all. Just like me. Me and my mate sharing her mind and body was a pretty amazing time. So sad it's over. Still, memories last a life time eh.
Go find yourself another slut. Problem solved.

askmeanything said:
Yes and that first time was when we lived in the Midlands - in South Staffs. Such wonderful and hot memories but ones I’ll always treasure. How’s life the Midlands these days?

Maximan said:
Yes and that first time was when we lived in the Midlands - in South Staffs. Such wonderful and hot memories but ones I’ll always treasure. How’s life the Midlands these days?
I’d live to share with you some of our hot times in Midlands and around the surrounding areas.

Reactions: askmeanything

Users who are viewing this thread