• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi all.....

• Thread starterdenisedenise
  • Start date

denisedenise

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2004
If you are looking for fun in Portland Oregon or Chicago...get a hold of us!.... :D

Ring ring...

Black Male visiting Chicago for a few weeks, ISO a married or single White Female who is in need of some good no strings, descrete, undercover, Hotel SEX! I am in the Chicago / Midway area

I am Straight, 5'11" 265 good hard 9 and I love to eat pussy. I give as good as I get and I am not camera Shy. I love curves on my females but am not opposed to pure pussy. Big tits and Soft round asses are the Best! Attitude is as important as looks to me cause I don't want to own the pussy, I just want to see how many times I can make it cum and then you can take it with you..LOL

I work nights and I am off 2 days a week so let's hook up and see what we can see.. 708-563-0200 rm 116

Attachments

• mine_836.jpg
    mine_836.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 790
27 year old black male in Portland. Contact me if you're still using this site. f you're still using this site

Users who are viewing this thread