• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi all

• Thread starterCaptain
  • Start date

Captain

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2022
I’m new here, looks fun. My wife is a slut for cock, used to swing lots. Now I’m a cuck for my hotwife

• Love
Reactions: StuT, Jong, VeteranBull and 9 others
Captain said:
I’m new here, looks fun. My wife is a slut for cock, used to swing lots. Now I’m a cuck for my hotwife
Now this is an excellent introduction. A great way to be part of this site.

Reactions: Milkymilf
Thanks for cool replies, my wife seems popular which always is horny

Reactions: HugeLoad and QuietTomWhite
Captain said:
bring her to florida i would sure give a very6 good HARD time. I would make her howl with pleasure 3 time before nutting myself

Reactions: Captain
Captain said:
Thanks for cool replies, my wife seems popular which always is horny
Hmm she looks very sexy! We would like to see more sexy pics of her if you some.

kokomojoe said:
bring her to florida i would sure give a very6 good HARD time. I would make her howl with pleasure 3 time before nutting myself
Pics please

Hope you like these?

F152B0F4-C30C-4F27-8200-B683C2FD74E3.jpeg EB5A7A15-909B-4B24-9A9E-BDE14BD03B91.jpeg F6D70716-E114-4C21-BA6A-B748269F93A5.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, DominMale, Roaddog and 6 others
Reactions: HugeLoad
Reactions: hikawade
Glad you all like her, her pussy been extremely well fucked. Had over 103 different cocks

Reactions: DaveJ and JeffCA
Captain said:
Glad you all like her, her pussy been extremely well fucked. Had over 103 different cocks
bring her down here and i can promise another 105 cocks will go inside of her pussy before she goes home

Reactions: DaveJ and Readyu
Captain said:
Has she ever been blacked .. and if so, does she prefer black men..?

Yes twice, she loves thick black cock

Captain said:
Very nice I would love to fuck her we're are you located

SDlatinobull said:
Welcome! Sexy slut wife! 🔥🔥
Very sexy would love to fuck her brain's out

Captain said:
We're are you located

DaveJ said:
Hmm she looks very sexy! We would like to see more sexy pics of her if you some.
Love to show you some

Reactions: DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread