• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi Boys & Girls..Wanna Play

• Thread starteryummy_wife_4U
  • Start date

yummy_wife_4U

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2014
U.S.
Hi I'm Connie,,I'm definitely the quintessential Slut and Exhibitionist...I've never been in any relationship where I haven't wanted to stray...I guess it's the thrill of the chase that I'll never loose xoxo...There aren't many sexual pleasures I haven't tried and enjoyed...There are just a couple left on my bucket list..It's only a matter of time lol...My hub remains, as the Stones put it, "Under my thumb"...I'm free to see anyone who I'm attracted to...BTW I'm also very Bi...I love to wear provocative clothes...I go braless and thongless most of the time time, as I love the feel of my nipples against something sheer, the cool breeze on my sex and of course I love the attention....I'm definitely not the girl you take home to your Mom haha...
I'm new here and I'd enjoy meeting new friends and sharing almost anything...A girl does have to keep a few secrets doesn't she? I hope to hear from you very soon and I hope you enjoy what you see xoxo
Connie

Here's a few pix's of me xoxo tn.jpg23.jpg-2376-08-lg.jpgzne3ke1275502237.jpg1.jpg

yummy_wife_4U said:
Hi I'm Connie,,I'm definitely the quintessential Slut and Exhibitionist...I've never been in any relationship where I haven't wanted to stray...I guess it's the thrill of the chase that I'll never loose xoxo...There aren't many sexual pleasures I haven't tried and enjoyed...There are just a couple left on my bucket list..It's only a matter of time lol...My hub remains, as the Stones put it, "Under my thumb"...I'm free to see anyone who I'm attracted to...BTW I'm also very Bi...I love to wear provocative clothes...I go braless and thongless most of the time time, as I love the feel of my nipples against something sheer, the cool breeze on my sex and of course I love the attention....I'm definitely not the girl you take home to your Mom haha...
I'm new here and I'd enjoy meeting new friends and sharing almost anything...A girl does have to keep a few secrets doesn't she? I hope to hear from you very soon and I hope you enjoy what you see xoxo
Connie

Well I nearly messed myself. What a fantastic slut you are

Wow you are hot and have all the right attributes. Love the pic of you in the blue dress.

Thanks Cuckoldberk....I'd be glad to...What would you like to see..that causes that sweet ache to start xoxo..Connie

Last edited:
Thanks... Zipless....I wore that just the other night...I went clubbing..Love the way it feels when I'm dancing...Do you have a few photos to share? Turn about is fair play right? haha...What's your wife look like? I'm very Bi...Connie xoxo

Last edited:
Thanks Juan-King....Is that you in the photo with the blonde? I'd love to see what you look like...from top to bottom haha..Connie

Bull....I'm a flight attendant and I get to NYC once and a while...Maybe a drink or more if you're cute...Send me a pic honey...Connie xo

Does anyone know how to invite someone from the chat rm. to be friends? I'm very new here and the support line is a joke...Thx.Connie

I am speechless...wow

I hope your unfulfilled list includes playing with a bunch of guys because I'm getting a hall pass when you are in NYC and joining the party!

Users who are viewing this thread