• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi boys

• Thread startersusan tong
  • Start date
thanks honey

Nasty Sphincter

Cant believe you stupid brothas call anything sexy. Why is he anus all messed up? is that sexy?

Sweetheart you didn't just find this site "BY ACCIDENT". You typed in interracial sex and clicked on this site. Nothing happens by accident. Glad your here though. Thanks for posting. You shouldn't have any problems at all fullfilling you interracial desires.

Yesterday you posted about your Black Boyfriend wanting to have sex with your 14 year old daughter now you say you want to meet Black men and have some fun something isn't coming together here.

Lovely pics Susan (especially the rear view pussy shot which is my favorite).... i was in the Manchester area many years ago and you remind me of "The Snooty Fox" a disco SW of Manchester. I would luv to lick your cum filled pussy and ass squeeky clean anytime.

Susan, you're sexy & beautiful

I hope you're getting now what you deserve after so many years of being married.

thanks for the replies sorry if my bum offends people there is nothing i can do about it sorry

where you located sweetie would love to hang out with you guys..

you are etremely hot!!

where are you? manchester? where is that? I want you...i live in fort wayne in...hit me up...nasty.freak69@yahoo.com....

nasty.freak69 said:
where are you? manchester? where is that? I want you...i live in fort wayne in...hit me up...nasty.freak69@yahoo.com....
its uk hon

Users who are viewing this thread