Nikki1697

Love This Site
Staff member
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2006
Georgia
I am definitely not a new member, but I wanted to hopefully get this thread hopping. So a few fun facts about me..... I have been a member of this site (in many versions) since October 8, 2006. While I am not necessarily into the cuckold lifestyle, I stayed here when the site transitioned from Dark Cavern. I am DEFINITELY into interracial. :) True fact: I met the man I have lived with for ten years now from this site (Dark Cavern), so, while a lot of this is fantasy for people, I know there are a few that look to hookup and do real meets. It *can* happen.... Mine was the one night stand that turned into a decade! lol I hope every one of our new members decides to come here and drop a little introduction. I also hope all of you enjoy your time here. Have a great time!

Reactions: DamonBlack9, LookingToCum, beachstone and 2 others
Hi there Nikki, great post and share. Thanks for getting the party started here. Hope to bump into you in chat or something sometime. Hope you are having fun too Nikki.

Nikki1697 said:
I am definitely not a new member, but I wanted to hopefully get this thread hopping. So a few fun facts about me..... I have been a member of this site (in many versions) since October 8, 2006. While I am not necessarily into the cuckold lifestyle, I stayed here when the site transitioned from Dark Cavern. I am DEFINITELY into interracial. :) True fact: I met the man I have lived with for ten years now from this site (Dark Cavern), so, while a lot of this is fantasy for people, I know there are a few that look to hookup and do real meets. It *can* happen.... Mine was the one night stand that turned into a decade! lol I hope every one of our new members decides to come here and drop a little introduction. I also hope all of you enjoy your time here. Have a great time!
Thick Latin Cock available