• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi from a danish Hotwife/hubby couple.

• Thread starterR&B
  • Start date

R&B

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2006
www.cuckolds.webbyen.dk
I hubby have been told to make a tread here so U Bulls around the world could comment how U think my Hotwife looks and why I have to understand that she wants to have others Lovers than me.
If U want,U are welcome to describe what and how U would be able to please her much better than me and my little hubby dick.
She would love to read exactly how atractive U think she is and why its okay for her to fuck around how she pleases.:)

Now I been told to upload some more pic of the Hotwife and some of my self and my little dick but I have to find another forum and place for them,because my Hotwife told me she wouldnt have them beside her pictures.
My pix are here; http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1132

I should say from Hotwife that she´s happy and proud about the comments that have come on this tread and she hope U would enjoy the new pictures:)

Her gorgeous pussy lips and asshole

Man, I want her!

You're wife is very hot. She's got great pussy lips and an outstanding body. I think she should be allowed to do as she pleases sexually with who ever she likes. You both should give my Cuckold Confession a read (Cuckold Slut Wife) and tell me what you think of our lifestyle...

A woman who looks as hot as you does not need to be satisfied with a little dick. Since your husband is offering you up to other men, you need to recognize, if you don't already, that he is not a real man anyway. Fucking other men will not only give you the satisfaction that you deserve, but will put your wimpy weenie-dicked hubby in his place, where he belongs. Go for it, honey!
Jayne

Hi Jayne:)

thanks a lot for your answer.Im very glad that your think Im hot and I promise U that I enjoy fucking other men,real men who´s got a better and bigger dick than my own hubby husband.He´s just not big enough for me and cant satisfied my sexual lust.He´s a vimp and I just enjoy humiliating him while I fuck around while he is ****** to watch it.I have not yet but entend to when the moment is right,gonna let him lick my cunt after I have had sex with a real big dick from a real masculin man so he can eat his sperm from my pussy.Is that discusting or is it okay that I feel like humiliating him like that,my own hubby I mean?
He´s a good father and provider for the family with me and the kids,but god he´s a lousy fuck so Im so happy now where he has regconized he´s failure in bed and are letting me fuck around as I pleases to.
Should I let him put more pictures of me on here in this website and should I let him show his own little dick?

R&B said:
thanks a lot for your answer.Im very glad that your think Im hot and I promise U that I enjoy fucking other men,real men who´s got a better and bigger dick than my own hubby husband.He´s just not big enough for me and cant satisfied my sexual lust.He´s a vimp and I just enjoy humiliating him while I fuck around while he is ****** to watch it.I have not yet but entend to when the moment is right,gonna let him lick my cunt after I have had sex with a real big dick from a real masculin man so he can eat his sperm from my pussy.Is that discusting or is it okay that I feel like humiliating him like that,my own hubby I mean?
He´s a good father and provider for the family with me and the kids,but god he´s a lousy fuck so Im so happy now where he has regconized he´s failure in bed and are letting me fuck around as I pleases to.
Should I let him put more pictures of me on here in this website and should I let him show his own little dick?
Your hubby, should show off his little dick, and You should force him to taste a real dick next time You get a real mans fuck. As I am a bull in DK, why not let me fill up Your pussy and let him taste how a mans sperms should be.

Let me know if U need a good fuck some day, and I'll be ready to please You and fuck Your pretty cunt.

Br, Danny (Copenhagen)

Your husband obviously doesn't have what it takes to satisfy you. A hot woman such as yourself with tits like those and that tight pussy deserve Real Men with Real Cocks. A woman like you needs a Cock that commands respect, not a little stub like your husband's that you can't help but to laugh at

Since your husband's a wimp who clearly gets off on being humiliated you should embarrass him on here. You should make him post a picture of his tiny baby dick and you should definitely make him post more pictures of you to offer to the strong-dicked Bulls on this site.

"Should I let him put more pictures of me on here in this website and should I let him show his own little dick?"

Put him in panties. Let him know he truly is a cuckold wimp.

ppstyle said:
Your hubby, should show off his little dick, and You should force him to taste a real dick next time You get a real mans fuck. As I am a bull in DK, why not let me fill up Your pussy and let him taste how a mans sperms should be.

Let me know if U need a good fuck some day, and I'll be ready to please You and fuck Your pretty cunt.

Br, Danny (Copenhagen)

Hi Danny.

If your from copenhagen I would like to find out more about you.Maybe U could be something for me

highlander said:
You're wife is very hot. She's got great pussy lips and an outstanding body. I think she should be allowed to do as she pleases sexually with who ever she likes. You both should give my Cuckold Confession a read (Cuckold Slut Wife) and tell me what you think of our lifestyle...

Hi Highlander:)
Thanks for your comment here and Im happy that U think its okay that I fuck who and how many I want,since my hubby can satisfy me in bed:)
We will read your stories asap when we have the time for it to enjoy and maybe getting some good ideas ourselfes.

sissycuckmaid said:
"Should I let him put more pictures of me on here in this website and should I let him show his own little dick?"

Put him in panties. Let him know he truly is a cuckold wimp.

Hi sissycuckmaid:)

even the fact that my hubby cant please me in bed propebly,he isnt feminin so I wont put him in panties.Thats no kick for me.I much more enjoy just letting him watch while I fuck around,and humliliate him while the sex is taking place.

Hi jayne.
Its always nice to get a input from a fellow hotwife and I really like your comment.I already recognize that since my wimp hubby have given me permission to fuck other men he cant be 100% real man.I would never leave him cause we do love eachother but since I startede getting big and thick dick out in town,he is not enough for me anymore.I just love my freedom in this topic after only having sex with him for the last 20 years of our marriage.Now he´s only getting my pussy when its been used by other men first and when Im already been satisfied with orgasm.I let him emty himself in me and let him clean it up before I take a shower,and he´s only getting sex 2 times in a month.Im getting sex about 8-10 times in a month with my new friends.For a while I had a bit of a bad consions...was it right to do this...was it wright to enjoy it as much as I found out Im doing...could I still be consided a Lady or was I now a slut/tramp?..all those ? has run thru my head but its getting more and more clear for me that its okay what Im doing.And my wimp hubby seems to being enjoying it to,when he´s being humiliated like that:)

R&B You ARE A HOT WFE

Lady you are hot and you better know it.I would drink a gallon of your bath water just to smell your pussy.You deserve to fuck any one you wish to at any time and anywhere.So by all means go for it.I am glad to hear that you already sample some new cock on occasion.I hope it is on a regular basis.Are you getting any prize cock?I would love to see your cum soaked panties.Wow have you got me hot.Creampie dreaming and seeing you.THANKS PRETTY WOMAN I close with a hard and throbbing cock. okdeacon

Yes, you should be allowed to fuck as many and who you want.....If I was him, I would love to eat your spermy pussy after you fuck, you are "delicious":D You look so tasty, I would love to even lick your ass clean....

Users who are viewing this thread