• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi Guys!

• Thread starterdebra48f
  • Start date

debra48f

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2006
Hey guys!

Im really happy to have found this place. I have been cheating on my husband for about two years now and this seems like such a fun little place to vent my frustrations and annoyances that he gives me in my day to day life Smile

Hi Debra,
Maybe you would be surprised to find out your hubby might know of your fucking around. And if he does not know it could well be that he wouldn’t mind if you got laid by another.

You see, many men, more men then generally believed, would like to see their wives being serviced by another. If you hang around here a while you will notice how many guys are complaining that they can not get their wives to play the hotwife game.

Do you still look after your hubbies sexual needs? And did I read your posting in an other forum already.

Any ways its good to hear of a female that is with it and knows how to use her pussy.

Welcome! We would love to hear of your antics, and if you umm need help?? :D

Just Curious

I'm sincerely curious about your situation. I find the dynamics of this kind of thing interesting to the point of amusement. Not that I think you need to amuse me, but I was wondering if I could impose on you for some info about your situation. If not, that's fine. At the very least, we can enjoy chatting a bit.

Is your husband just recently a jerk, or was he a jerk when you married him. I would assume that if he has always been a jerk, you overlooked it in the name of... well... love or lust or something even more powerful like... money. Why cheat on him, by the way... why not just leave the guy. It certainly would uncomplicate both of your lives. Perhaps the sex is better when it's "forbidden" eh? One last issue... what's your story when you get laid? Out with the girls, or perhaps business meetings? Do you clean up before going home? Do you really think he doesn't know? My guess? He's known all along, and either gets some vicarious thrill from it or is relieved that you're so busy getting banged, you don't notice he's getting some too. BB

Hi Deb

love that you are so open about cheating on your hubby. tell us all. what do you like to do with strange new dick the first time? do you have any pics of yourself for us to jack off to?

I would love to be in your hubbys palce and be your sissy cuck

Hi DEBRA, Welcome, But ya gotta be more open? We need "DETAILS"

Hi Ms. Debra48f,

debra48f said:
Hey guys! I'm really happy to have found this place. I have been cheating on my husband for about two years now and this seems like such a fun little place to vent my frustrations and annoyances that he gives me in my day to day life. Smile...

Are you the same Ms. Debra who posted to this forum in Sept. 2009 (possibly under a slightly different screen name that included "debra"), expressing frustration with your husband but saying you were going out with his friends?

If so, welcome back! And, how is it going? Please bring us up to date!

If not, please fill us in with some details. In what sense have you been "cheating" on your husband for the past 2 years? With whom are you "cheating" on him... have you taken a lover...? two lovers...? more...? Please let us know what's happening in your life.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
If not, please fill us in with some details. In what sense have you been "cheating" on your husband for the past 2 years? With whom are you "cheating" on him... have you taken a lover...? two lovers...? more...? Please let us know what's happening in your life.

—Custer

What got me started on cheating was my husband tried hitting on/flirting with two of my friends and they were so disgusted and upset about it that they decided to tell me about it. So to get back at my husband and to have a little fun i decided to try flirting with a few of his friends, unfortunately for my husband they really didnt seem to mind quite as much.

Also, my husband has been a huge jerk, always complaining and arguing, very condescending and contradicting, plus he never wants to do anything, always wanting to stay home and never go out.

Users who are viewing this thread