• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi there

• Thread starterhotwifeseekingfun
  • Start date

hotwifeseekingfun

Experienced couple looking for playmates
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2023
UK
UK based couple. New to this site but not new to the lifestyle. We've enjoyed lots of different experiences over the years and have made some great friends along the way. We've swung but never really tried the whole 'cuckolding' thing so its kind of new territory for us... could be fun though as Mrs hotwife does enjoy being sexually spoilt and i enjoy watching too! So lets see what happens :)

Reactions: tixeros78, Domfrank and JonGrey
Welcome to the site :)

Welcome.
Love your profile pic🥰

hotwifeseekingfun said:
Thanks Trib, Mrs hotwife is partial to 'dressing to impress' as she likes to put it.
Send us a dm and I'll give her a warm sticky welcome

hotwifeseekingfun said:
UK based couple. New to this site but not new to the lifestyle. We've enjoyed lots of different experiences over the years and have made some great friends along the way. We've swung but never really tried the whole 'cuckolding' thing so its kind of new territory for us... could be fun though as Mrs hotwife does enjoy being sexually spoilt and i enjoy watching too! So lets see what happens :)
Morning and welcome - Are you on Fabs? I have a profile with pics there - same username

cazzolatino said:
Morning and welcome - Are you on Fabs? I have a profile with pics there - same username
'fraid not... used to be on SDC and attended a few abfab parties but we've kinda moved away from the swinger side as it got a little samey... we do have a few swinging friends that we play with occassionally but very few and far between. We actually grew to the realisation that Mrs Hotwife is definitely the greedy one out of us both and prefers being the center of attention (i.e. she likes all the cocks to herself lol)

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino and JonGrey
hotwifeseekingfun said:
'fraid not... used to be on SDC and attended a few abfab parties but we've kinda moved away from the swinger side as it got a little samey... we do have a few swinging friends that we play with occassionally but very few and far between. We actually grew to the realisation that Mrs Hotwife is definitely the greedy one out of us both and prefers being the center of attention (i.e. she likes all the cocks to herself lol)
no worries - maybe we'll bump into each other at a club or greedygirl event somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread