• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hispanic Tx wife

• Thread starterohyea80
  • Start date

ohyea80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2004
i have been a lurker for a very long time...finally got the nerve to let wife know of my desire to see her satified by BBC....after some unsureness...she has agreed to see what happens next...i cant wait

Attachments

• pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 929
  • pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,030
  • pic16.jpg
    pic16.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,538
yea buddy

ohyea80 said:
i have been a lurker for a very long time...finally got the nerve to let wife know of my desire to see her satified by BBC....after some unsureness...she has agreed to see what happens next...i cant wait
thats some good fucking in them parts!!!!

damn shes super hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Definately got to Improve Black and Brown Relations

Your Wife is definately hot ....Tell her that she needs to spice up some bbc's life ...Damn thats a hot latina woman. Wish i had a chance to try latina when i was younger.

Damn, I'm going to slip up and started speakin' spanish fluently lol. She's fire man. Don't lose that. You better keep her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hot wife!

Hi,
Your wife is superhot! I would love to get with the two of you. Where are you located in Texas? I'm in San Antonio.

She's definitely ready...nice firm thighs and huge luscious tits....show us some more!!!

Very Nice

Latina women are some of the hottest around and so sexy. She got big firm thighs, big bodacious booty, sweet pussy, and lucious titties. A real nice package!!!! I need to learn to speak Spanish.

Not to offend!!!!!!

Dayuum,

I wish alot of latinas went for the brothers - Your is a top notch woman. Would like to tag that from behind Dayuum. Muy Caliente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

hey guys dont have to know spanish to get her.....we are american and speak english just fine.

Sorry

Sorry,
Wasnt trying to insult... When i saw her pics especially bending over like that i felt like saying "Muy Calliente!!!!!!" Shes hot stuff!!!!!!!!!

I would love grinding that sweet pussy from the back with my BBC

Hi, I'm in San Antonio, 5'11" 170ibs w/9". Let's talk and make this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread