• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Home Cams

• Thread starterMarriedcuck
  • Start date
this sounds like fun

Marriedcuck said:
Considering installing wireless cameras around our house including bedrooms and bathrooms, then posting the camera link and password. I would love not knowing who was watching me and wife in bedroom and bathroom. Wife likes the idea of the cameras for security but wouldn't know other people had access. If you would be interested in access, let me know.
would be interested as well

Marriedcuck said:
Considering installing wireless cameras around our house including bedrooms and bathrooms, then posting the camera link and password. I would love not knowing who was watching me and wife in bedroom and bathroom. Wife likes the idea of the cameras for security but wouldn't know other people had access. If you would be interested in access, let me know.
I'm interested

Marriedcuck said:
I'd watch all the time!!!

Marriedcuck said:
This could be a crime in many jurisdictions. Maybe even a crime for watching if you knew the victim didn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread