• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Home from Rome now...

• Thread starterkinkybits
  • Start date

kinkybits

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
Hi all.

Thanks for all the PM's whilst we were away, we hope to meet up with a couple of you really soon :)

NE Who..Just wanted to let you all know what happened in our little trip to Rome recently. For those of you who remember, we had a pretty diastrous time in Spain, where as nothing really happened (apart from 1 encounter in 1 week - hense disastrous)

This time was a little better though, we had 2 encounters with the locals - lol - (not bad for only being there for 2 nights) Both were on the same night. The first was a bloke we met on the tour around Rome, we met up with him and he agreed to come back to our hotel for a little fun. He arrived about 5pm ish and i was really looking forward to the encounter. Hubby was with us and the other bloke had aproblem with him being in the same room (each to their own) so hubby went to the hotel pub and had few drinks whilst i stayed upstairs. We kissed for a little while and i went for his package, I was very suprised and not in a good way. His package was only about 4" and only grew to about 5" in the end. Feeling really horny i didnt really care, he put a condom on and started doing me from behind. After about 10mins he came in the condom and was done. We got dressed and i went to the bar with him to meet hubby. He wanted to spend the night with us drinking but we made excuses and left him to his own devices.

Feeling a little let down we decided to check out the local bars and have a few / lots of drink. We found a little club just by the colleseum (5/10 mins away) and it was really busy, both hubby and i were dancing away when hubby noticed a young lad (prob about 21yrs) checking out my ass. I kept on looking over and he was checking me out. I made eye contact and he smiled and winked at me. I said for hubby to go and sit down so i could go over to him. I went over and danced for a little while, he grinded up against me and i rubbed his dick through his pants etc etc. He was talking away but i didnt understand a word he was saying. He put his hand up my dress and grabbed my ass. This was enough for me and i grabbed his hand and nodded towards the exit, he followed with me and hubby followed behind. When we got out side i was still holding his hand and hubby came over, the strangers face looked puzzled and he didnt understand a word of what i was saying, well that was it, i thought i had blown it and game over but instead he smiled, said something and chuckled to him self.

We walked back to our hotel room (hubby in tow) and went straight to the room. As soon as we got inside it was amazing, he started kissing my neck, my chest and putting his hands up my dress to my very very wet pussy. Hubby was still in the room with us and the stranger nodded at him to come over and join in. Hubby shook his head and the stranger just shrugged his shoulders and carried on kissing my boobs and fingering my fanny. He carried me over to the bed (more like a bit of wood lol) and lifted my dress us, kissing the inside of my legs all the way to my fanny. He spent what seemed like ages sticking his tongue in my pussy, then his fingers then playing with my clit. I was on fire and came atleast once. Hubby asked if he could get the camera out and when he got it from the bag and showed it to thr stranger he smilled so hubby started clicking away.

It was now my time to repay the favor so i sat up and undone his buttons on his jeans. He was rock hard and must have been about 7" and really thick, i ran my tongue up his balls and over his head. Before taking a couple of inches in my mouth, all the time hubby clicking away. I was happily sucking away when he pulled away all of a sudden and made me stop (he was really close to cuming). We took a couple of minutes as a break and then he started kissing me again.

After a few seconds he went to bend me over the edge of the bed (kneeling on the bed with him standing) and i asked about a condom, he looked puzzled and didnt understand anything, i looked over at hubby and he didnt have one either. I was a little unsure as what to do as i do not normally have sex with strangers without protection but i was so horny and just wanted sex. So i bent over and parted my cheeks as a go ahead to carry on. It was fucking amazing, he went really slow to start with and every stroke fely as if i was being torn in half, the buring sensation with the feling of escasty was to much and i came again and again. We thne changed so i was on top and that was fantastic, being able to dictate how fast/deep and all the time facing hubby so he could see everything. I stayed on for quite a while and i started to feel his legs get harder, his dick also got larger so i knew it was time to get off him but berfore i could get up he put his hands on my thighs and started pushing up like a man possesed before he slowed and started shaking. I knew he was cumming inside me, the look on hubbys face was hilarious all worried and disgusted at the same time but he carried on taking a couple of pics. I was not sure what to do, so i sat there for a few seconds and then got up, making sure i leant back so hubby could get a great view. As i got up it sounded like a suction cup and it started comming out. Not a massive amount but enough to make my thighs and the bed wet. I put on a little show for hubby, putting a finger in my pussy and licking it after. The stranger took his clothes to the toilet, cleaned up a little then came out dressed. He gave me a little kiss on the cheek and then left. As soon as he was gone hubby came over, i tried getting him to go down on me but he wouldnt (Damn) but he did jump on and add his load to my oussy as well. (what he did forget about was the fact that i was rubbing my hands through his hair during sex, the hands that still had a little strangers cum on them lol)

I will get the pics up on here ASAP as im sure you will love seeing our precious memories from Rome.

JUST a couple for tonight...more in the morning

as the title said, i will post a few more in the morning.

Attachments

• DSCN43389.jpg
    DSCN43389.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 428
  • DSCN43397.jpg
    DSCN43397.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 660
rest as promised..

Attachments

• DSCN43391.jpg
    DSCN43391.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCN43412.jpg
    DSCN43412.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 347
  • DSCN43421.jpg
    DSCN43421.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 367
  • DSCN43424.jpg
    DSCN43424.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 417
I cant believe hubby passed on that beautiful opportunity to enjoy your pussy after that guy filled you the way he did.

Thanks for sharing those photos. They are hot.

Wow, what an awesome story and love the pics! Thak you for sharing with us!!!

tanboat05 said:
I cant believe hubby passed on that beautiful opportunity to enjoy your pussy after that guy filled you the way he did.

I agree!!! Looks delicious!

kinkybits said:
as the title said, i will post a few more in the morning.

I love the second pic. Move to the other hole and i will jump in.. :D;)
It is great you are being shared by your hubby, you are made for breeding..

tanboat05 said:

Some hubbies are not very bright; but that is probably because someone has kept them under their thumb and taught them to obey, rather than think for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread