• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot black man to own this south bend,indiana wife

• Thread startercplwithwhitewife4uindiana
  • Start date

cplwithwhitewife4uindiana

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
Hey guys, looking for a man that would like to slowly seduce wife into you owning her. she has been with black men before but we have alked about them possibly owning her and her owning me and she does like the idea but says it is something that she would have to be able to build with someone and it won't happen overnight so need a guy that is a gentleman but is very into this and can take his time with her and making this a reality for us. It would be something that you wouldn't talk about up front but would work it to that point over time. Must be respectful and patient with her. She does love bbc and wants more. We really want someone not too far from us so she can have a regular thing with them and that way there is more frequency in meetings to get things to that point. She prefers a smooth bodied man height,weight, porportionate and between the ages of 21 and 40. there must be a physical attraction there also along with a mental attraction too. I will tell you anything you want to know about her and her limits. I will work with you to accomplish your goals also. You will have to communicate with me things you want me to say to her for you or ideas you might have. Would like to chat with you first to let you know her likes and dislikes, show pics and get a pic to show her and if she likes the pic then I will hook you up with her so you can work your magic. She already likes the idea of owning me and we have talked about for that to happen she would have to have a steady boyfriend that she puts first so lets get on this together. There are already pics of her posted on here, just search our profile name.

Users who are viewing this thread