• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Dreams

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date

johnmasters

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
Last night I woke up with a massive hard-on. As I don't get hard very often nowadays I was really chuffed. The cause was a dream. My wife was in hospital and was in a side room. When I visited her she told me she had been *****. Knowing her of old I asked why she hadn't cried out, used the emergency button or complained afterwards. She confessed that, while she hadn't invited the male nurse to have sex with her she had enjoyed it. It turns out he had a bit of a fetish for older women especially amputees and had already fucked her several times leaving his load inside her on each occasion. Seeing I was alright with it, she rang the bell to summon him, got him to lock the door and invited him to fuck her in front of me which he promptly did shoving his big cock into her wide bald cunt and thrusting energetically until they both came. I then went down on her and ate her out. It was so hot to witness my wife being fucked (I'd never been allowed to before). I woke up at this point with my hard cock in my hand.

Anyone else have hot dreams that they'd care to share?

Users who are viewing this thread