• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot tub with another couple

• Thread starterchickentribs
  • Start date

chickentribs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2008
My wife and I went out with another couple, a friend of mine since high school and his wife. A fair amount of drinking was involved and we ended up at their house late one night. They have a hot tub and my buddy suggested we all jump in, although my wife and I could only get in wearing underwear. It was a bit awkward, but also hot as I know my friend has been attracted to my wife for a while, and her tits that were pretty *******.

Soon I noticed my friend had his cock out under the water and was jerking off while looking at my wife. His wife didn’t seem to mind (I know they have “swung” in the past) and actually appeared to be turned on by the whole thing… Not sure what to say or do, I told him to man up and finish what he started and watched him cum while looking at my wife. We left soon after.

My wife was uncomfortable the next day with what had happened, but frankly it was really hot for me, and if I’m being honest I really think she enjoyed it as well. My wife is no prude and loves to show her body off to other men. I have always enjoyed other men getting off on pictures of my wife but watching it happen in real time was different.

Have any of you dealt with reality vs fantasy in this way? I’d love to do this again, and include me getting off with my friend’s wife, but don’t want to bring unnecessary pressure or drama into my marriage. Let me know your thoughts, and if interested I’d love to share others cumming on pics of my wife to share with her and see where this takes us.

FF67F15A-BCC4-4AD3-8F15-544A2FF09C79.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, Dimk, SissyForDawn and 5 others
Super hot story. And an incredibly sexy picture!

Damn
chickentribs said:
My wife and I went out with another couple, a friend of mine since high school and his wife. A fair amount of drinking was involved and we ended up at their house late one night. They have a hot tub and my buddy suggested we all jump in, although my wife and I could only get in wearing underwear. It was a bit awkward, but also hot as I know my friend has been attracted to my wife for a while, and her tits that were pretty *******.

Soon I noticed my friend had his cock out under the water and was jerking off while looking at my wife. His wife didn’t seem to mind (I know they have “swung” in the past) and actually appeared to be turned on by the whole thing… Not sure what to say or do, I told him to man up and finish what he started and watched him cum while looking at my wife. We left soon after.

My wife was uncomfortable the next day with what had happened, but frankly it was really hot for me, and if I’m being honest I really think she enjoyed it as well. My wife is no prude and loves to show her body off to other men. I have always enjoyed other men getting off on pictures of my wife but watching it happen in real time was different.

Have any of you dealt with reality vs fantasy in this way? I’d love to do this again, and include me getting off with my friend’s wife, but don’t want to bring unnecessary pressure or drama into my marriage. Let me know your thoughts, and if interested I’d love to share others cumming on pics of my wife to share with her and see where this takes us.

FF67F15A-BCC4-4AD3-8F15-544A2FF09C79.jpeg
she is hot

Users who are viewing this thread