• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot, Wet and yours

• Thread startershy_n_mighty
  • Start date

shy_n_mighty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2008
Hi all new to the site and this kinda thing seems very exciting and intriguing, I took some pics awhile back but decided to post them instead of letting them go to waste. I'm shy but I might not have much to be shy about. Let me know what you think about me!

Sadly, it doesn't look like mine at all. Perhaps after the operation it will! What do I think of you? From the picture I would say you are a pussy. Hard to determine much more with what you have given. But, you are a nice looking pussy, and a well fed one based on the creamy filling!

I love the view

lol that's the first time I've been called a pussy, I thought I was pretty brave :(

shy_n_mighty said:
lol that's the first time I've been called a pussy, I thought I was pretty brave :(

You misunderstood. Let me explain.

You said the pics you posted are "you" yet the pics are only of a pussy, which is what SS was referring to. It was an attempt at humor.

And a pretty funny attempt at humor I thought! Oh well, I did say you were a very pretty pussy.

Susan's Slave said:
And a pretty funny attempt at humor I thought! Oh well, I did say you were a very pretty pussy.

It was, I was just playing along. :)

Users who are viewing this thread