• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife experiences

• Thread startertimmac
  • Start date

timmac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2010
Hey all, I know this form is more geared towards the humiliation side of cuckolding, but none of the hot wife forums i checked out held my interest like this one, so i thought i would share our experiences/situation.

we are a very sexually open couple, i am 30, she is 26, and she just had our second child. We are into all kinds of swinging, couples, gangbangs, etc... i am very much turned on by seeing her get fucked and give head, her favorite is getting me to do bi play (took her a few years but she convinced me). I am well hung, 7.5 inches and very thick, and we have fanatastic sex. unfortunately for the hot wife side of things, no other guys have been as fun for her as me, so it doesn't interest her much (somewhat, but not a big turn on).

I love the idea of her getting fucked and having a lover while i am at work, but due to the whole performance issue, coupled with the fact that most guys Just tend to annoy her, i am not very optimistic on that front.

As for me, what we do any particular night tends to be whatever she is in the mood for, which is usually male male. i am very happy in my situation and not trying to change things or push her, but unfortunately for me it seems i will be sucking more cock than her for the foreseeable future. Not sure if i am comfortable posting pics, I'll decide later.

Users who are viewing this thread