• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hot young blonde needs bbc

• Thread starteryoungcoupleforfun
  • Start date

youngcoupleforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2006
never had bbc before , wants to try it soon

how old? where from?

21 from new england

Reactions: HornyyForHotwivess
Please tell us all about your previous adventure with BBC, and why you would like another encounter. Your body looks very desirable to attract a bull, especially your soft breasts and pretty hair.

Have you thought about a long-term lover, and perhaps regular get-togethers with several bulls at once? You might as well get the full treatment and maximise the nice things happening in your life.

no experience so far looking for first time real soon

do those pictures still work? they dont show up on my computer

first time

Where are you in New England, I can arrange anywhere from 1-6 clean well hung black males for her, Im in CT

not much interest so far. anyone in massachusetts?

Lady, there is plenty of interest!

What an amazing hot body. She is simply too sweet not to be licked, eaten and then fucked by a BBC or two.

sounds great where you guys reside..

You definately got the pussy for BBC or any C for that matter. Wish I was near ya. Nice body pics.

youngcoupleforfun said:
not much interest so far. anyone in massachusetts?

Well, it sure isn't because of her looks. She is extreemely hot. She has a perfect body!

I love the hair in her crotch too!

anyone want to fuck her? get in touc we are looking for soon

greetings from Toronto

saw your post does TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA ever seem like a weekend getaway plan?

if so contact me.

she was extremely hot until I saw her bush. Looks like chubacca is hiding in there. Shave that off.

Obviously I'm not a candidate to fuck her, but do love seeing a beautiful woman. She is one of the hottest I've seen on here, hands down! AND she has a perfectly beautiful pussy! Just one guy's thoughts... ;)

Best of luck with your endeavors!

Loving your pose sweety

Damn where you at email me dela_pitts@yahoo.com mmmmmmm love me some of that pussy....you hot just making me call this blonde gurl this evenning she has been wanting some for days.....wink

heres another pic would love to hear from more of you

Users who are viewing this thread