• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hottie 4 Bbc In Va..

• Thread starterslayer2mwf
  • Start date

slayer2mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2006
I Want A Bbc And Want To Be A Slave To All Black Men ..please Help Me Fulfill My Fantasy..please Post Messages

Attachments

• Picture 172.jpg
    Picture 172.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3,089
Where in VA are you located?

send me a private message

need a daddy dingo

im in vabeach ..i just broke up with white b/f and wanna go black

Sweet VA girl

slayer2mwf said:
I Want A Bbc And Want To Be A Slave To All Black Men ..please Help Me Fulfill My Fantasy..please Post Messages

I can't wait until you slide down your first big black cock...I want to see you post your first event... I would love to hold your hand while your black stud first stretches your tight southern pussy...mmmmm:bj:

hottie 4 Bbc in Va

hey I live in va bch as well and would like to get you fucked by myself and my black friends I have 7" and fuck for hours at a time email me at no1texmex@cox.net

mmmmmm what's cookin, babe

would love to put a bun in ur oven show us a pic with its door open plz :)

sounds great sweetie i would be heading down to va..
very soon from nyc so if you are really wanting to go black
baby get at me at parot24@yahoo.com lets talk and set something pu baby..

hell yes..i want u

let me know when ..how big ru..i also have some g/f that will chill with us send a pic of u..later baby

Man i would love some of that , made the right decision to go black babe , post more pics & of your g/friend as well.

norfolk

IM in norfolk and u looklike u need to get at me.

mmmm..looking good baby

Hey there sexy lady..I'm going to be in your area in 2 weeks..when do you have free time? I'd love to hook up!

Steve

BM N 3 oaks 4 U

Im in the Dam neck area and would love give you a ride on the big black horse. Im Randy

Ever get to atlanta? I'll hook u up with exactly what u cravin shuga.
-Mick.

You can always hit me up here in VA. Try my yahoo IM - nytovadon

We will go from there.

I would drive from DC to give you my 11.5 inches to make you a blk cock slut let me know when you are ready

Hello I'm Christopher

I'm Chris in Jacksonville, NC .. available to visit Va Beach anytime. I'm a 42yo single black male looking for a pleasurable / passionate / intimate friendship with a sexxxxxy fun white female. You can see me ...

http://profiles.yahoo.com/downeastcarolina

I'm on Yahoo, AOL and MSN messengers @ downeastcarolina

downeastcarolina@hotmail.com

I'd love to hear from you!
Christopher

Im Back in D.C. we talked before hit me up so we can arrange a meet so you can learn to serve this 10.5" black cocked assertive bull.

Users who are viewing this thread